The COMMENTS!

So yeah me and Evie are together we are a couple I wanted to let you guys know because you are like my family" Colby told the camera like it was his baby which was cute to me.

After we talked for a little while about me and him he ended the video. "I know it's scary but I am here with you for anything and no matter what" Colby told me with a little smirk. We went upstairs into his room and I sat on his bed and I went to sleep while Colby was editing I could hear that Jake kept coming in talking to Colby because the door kept squeaking.

When I woke up it was like 3-4 hours I was asleep for and I looked at my phone because it kept pinging so I looked at my screen and it kept saying so many random people started following me and liking and commenting on all my pictures and videos. I shot up in excitement and went on my istagram and it said I had gained 107,392 new followers.

I was so exited and shocked and confused I looked on my latest picture and I saw lots of comment it made me feel even more loved. Then I went onto YouTube and looked at our video that we posted like 7 hours ago and I looked at the comments I saw most of the comments was shipping us. But then one comment struck out to me it was my CHILDHOOD BULLY all of the feeling I felt I was starting to get upset.

I looked who wrote it and it was her Sydney's sister Veronica I couldn't believe it was her. The message said "I'm really surprised this Colby brock person will go out with a kid and a girl who can't do anything if you ever want to go out with a real women call 0*******. l then went downstairs with excitement and Aaron asked me I've seen how much followers you have and the video and welcome to YouTube life.