I cant believe it..

The day was nearly finished and we did the cake and then at the end Colby shouts to me while everyone could hear him "EVIE WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND!!!" I shouted back "YES!!!" Everyone cheered. Then Colby said "that isn't your last surprise come on in..."

My parents came in and I ran straight to them we all hugged everyone was so happy Devyn started crying because she felt like it was a very happy moment that's what it looked like. Me and my parents sat by the table and we all catched I apologised for everything and then I made Colby come in and I told them we're together when I was making them some food and drink and they was talking to Colby trying to get to know him.

It looked like they was talking to Colby and he doesn't know what to say or was nervous so I told them he had to edit my dad thought I was lying but I wasn't he actually did. After a few hours they left Jake came down and was skating around on the penny board and asked how it was and how I was feeling I was I felt better then ever.

6 months later:
Me and Colby have been dating for 6 months this day and we finally decided to make a video saying we are together we've made a few videos of us together. But I know this is going to be the video of saying we are official I was so nervous of the comments and what we would say. Colby came down and kissed me and he put the camera ready and I went out the frame and he did his introduction "hey guysssss... so I have something to say and it's important or should I say WE" Colby told the camera and I came I into the frame "hey guys..." I was so nervous I could feel my heart beating out my chest.

"So yeah me and Evie are together we are a couple I wanted to let you guys know because you are like my family" Colby told the camera like it was his baby which was cute to me.