Decorations!!!

We arrived at target.

We started with Jakes video and we each had 7 minutes to get all the stuff for the tree and then 5 minutes to get all the stuff for colbys video the decorating the ball balls. When we finished I just went round and picked a lot of Christmas decorations for inside and outside the house.

20 minutes later:
We just arrived home and each of us grabbed a bit of the decorations and shopping and went inside. We started with colbys video because it was easier to do after we finished we did sams video. Colby tapped me on the shoulder and asked me "can we talk in private?" I replied with "sure" we walked outside and he said "I'm sorry, Evie it's a surprise I'm really sorry" I looked at him and I started crying.

He pulled my arms into his chest and I started to carry on crying "it's okay, I'm here" he told me. After I finished all my crying and all of there videos I got all the stuff to decorate the house I asked everyone on the group chat to leave the house for a while so I could surprise them of what the house looks like after all the decorations. They all agreed and all went shopping for Christmas gifts for people it took me 6.35 hours to decorate the whole house inside and out.

After I finished I told all of them that I finished by texting the group chat and telling them to come home around 20 minutes later they came home and they reacted very well I did record it because a few weeks ago I made a channel so this was going to be a long and good video. Me and Colby was in his room and I asked him "what are we doing for Christmas where are we going?" He looked like he was thinking and then answered with "oh well.... my family hasn't met you yet and I know not all of your family has met me so why don't we ask them to..... come..... here..?"

I thought about it and it was perfect because then mine and his family's can meet here "it would be perfect but is anyone else's family's coming here?" He thought and got up saying "well let's  go ask them and you did a brilliant job at decorating the house by the way" I blushed and we walked out and asked each roommate and they all said they wasn't going to be here.

Me and Colby planned with our family's to come to the house for Christmas. Tomorrow was Christmas and my family is coming today and so is colbys I warned Colby that my little sister Megan is obsessed with him and will be all over him.