Pregnant! 🤰

Unitl I slowly slid down to the floor loosing my balance Sam still thought it was a prank I puked onto the floor and Devyn walked out with Corey because it made her feel ill while Aaron ran to get a bucket and water.

Aaron came back with the bucket and water while Sam and Colby lifted me slowly onto the sofa while Aaron was trying to hold the bucket under me just incase i puked again. Sam asked Colby "wait..... was this a joke or is she actually pregnant" colbys face went shocked "well..... I don't think...urm I think maybe we should check just incase" he was looking down while saying this to Sam.

Sam walked out to talk to Corey and Devyn and see if she was feeling better and asked them if they can go to the shop to get some pregnancy tests and some pain killers. They both left and after a hour they came back with all of it I also felt better. "Hey we're back and we have all the stuff" Corey Shouted. Corey handed the bag to me and I walked into the bathroom and followed the instructions for the pregnancy test.

It said to wait for a few minutes I walked outside into the kitchen to see Colby sitting on the chair looking stressed and worried. He saw me and said "no matter if your pregnant or not I will always stick by you through this no matter what happens" I smiled and said "thank you and it's time to find out if I'm pregnant or not" Colby told everyone to come in to the kitchen.

Everyone was here after 2 minutes and I looked at the test and I looked up again, down to the test, and back to everyone else "so...." Devyn said. I started to cry everyone still didn't know if it was happy or sad tears. Colby hugged me and then looked at the test and shouted "she's pregnant!!" Everyone started shouting.....