What do i do?

At that moment the door opened slowly and someone turned on the light and asked "can we talk quickly?"

I turned around and it was Sam and this time he was in his black pyjamas. "Yeah what's up, and are you okay?"
Sam:
"Yeah I was angry and upset but I'm okay ish now and I'm sorry for shouting"
Me:
"I can't imagine how you would've felt that must have been awful and what was it that you wanted to talk to me about by the way?"
Sam:
"Oh yeah, I just wanted to check if you was okay and make sure you knew how I feel and that I love you and I hope you find love"

Awwww he is so cute for saying that but I don't know who's the one. I don't want to hurt either of them and I don't want to make a uncomfortable situation and I don't want to make them have a argument I want all of us to be friends.

****next morning****
I woke up in the morning in my flower pyjamas and trotted downstairs I saw Faith on the sofa eating pancakes with golden syrup. I went into the kitchen to make my own pancakes I started to cook them and then Aaron came down and said to me "Colby and Sam are coming down to ask you a question about who you love and they keep shouting at each other so be aware"

Colby came down first in his black and red top with his black shorts and Sam came down in his pink top and white trousers. I was scared to see what was going to happen I wanted everything to stay the same.
Colby:
"OKAY SO I AM TIRED OF THIS!!! EVIEEEE WHO DO YOU LIKE MORE?"
Evie:
"Wait what, why?"
Sam:
"BECAUSE ME AND COLBY NEED TO KNOW WHO YOU LIKE MORE!!"
Evie:
"Okay okay can you stop shouting?"

We walked into the living room all they kept doing is shouting asking who I love but I kept dodging the question. I could smell  something burning but I ignored it until Faith shouted "EVERYONE GET OUT THE HOUSE NOW FIRE FIRE!!!!" I looked into the kitchen and it was all up in flames I didn't know what to do and we was all outside and Colby pulled me to the side and asked "do you like me more?"
I didn't know what to do do I say yes or no.