Burn!!!!

"EVERYONE GET OUT THE HOUSE NOW FIRE FIRE!!!!" I looked into the kitchen and it was all up in flames I didn't know what to do and we was all outside and Colby pulled me to the side and asked "do you like me more?"
I didn't know what to do, do I say yes or no.

Alarms are coming from all directions towards the house Corey and Devyn are coughing from all the smoke. The firefighter asks "does anyone know how the fire started?" Everyone looked around at eachother wondering if anyone knew Katrina looked a little suspicious but didn't say anything. "Ok well we are going to look around to find out what happened" the firefighter explained. I ignored Colby and walked over to Katrina "are you okay?" Katrina took a deep breathe and began to talk "urm..... well...... yeah I'm okay" I thought before I spoke " your not... i know your not, what was you going to say?" I demanded. "Well...." she got cut of by the firefighter "does anyone have a ouija board in their room" everyone looks at Sam and Katrina wondering if it was them. Sam stuttered "you sure?... wait I haven't been in my room since this morning, I do have a ouija board in my room but Katrina was the only one in there and how did the fire start then?"

The firefighter began "with the little information we have now, we think it was caused by someone playing the ouija board and then cut them self by the blood and then when they cut them self it hurt and made the spirit mad and then they turned the oven on and started the fire". Everyone looked around in confusion and surprise and scanned everyone else looking to see who it was. I looked around I looked at Jake and he looked okay and confused and then looked behind me to Sam and so did I.

"why Katrina" Sam exclaimed and pulled up her sleeve and everyone looked and saw a new cut on her wrist everyone was surprised to see it was her. " I did it because of you, I never see you anymore your always with Evie and I never know anything she ran inside crying and Sam ran behind her...