Hit me up!

l then went downstairs with excitement and Aaron asked me "I've seen how much followers you have and the video and welcome to YouTube life".

I replied with "thank you" and gave him a small smile and carried on walking down the stairs. I sat next to Corey and Colby on the sofa they was watching rick and Morty and Corey told me "oh...yeah I forgot to say congratulations on being official on YouTube" I smiled and blushed embarrassed "thank you that's so kind of you".

I looked at Colby and he was on his phone and he was on our YouTube video we made and he was reading all the comments. I looked at the tv because there was a loud bang because someone blew something up on the tv and when I looked back at his phone he was on Veronica's comment. Then he asked me "hey, can you get me a drink of water please?" I couldn't say no so I got and got him some water.

When I came back and sat next to him he turned his phone of as soon as I sat next to him. "What was that?" I asked him "what was what?" He answered with a nervous face. "As soon as I came over you quickly turned off your phone. Are you hiding something from me" I asked getting a little annoyed and worried. "What no why would you think that?" He said his voice cracking.

"Maybe because of everything" I said angrier. Corey was still sitting there and then he said "I will leave you too alone" and went to get up before I said "don't worry I need air, bye".

I got up and walked outside and sat by the pool and then suddenly "BOO!" I fell in.