Christmas Eve! ⛄️

I warned Colby that my little sister Megan is obsessed with him and will be all over him.

*knock knock*. I opened the door and my mum and dad came in and hugged me "I missed you Evie" my dad said while my mum agreed Colby came over and said "who is it?" My little sister came in saying "COLBY!" and hugged Colby he started to blush because I think he was shocked and a bit embarrassed. My family came into the living room and watched tv for Megan while my parents and Colby was talking and I was making them drinks.

*knock knock*.
This time Colby got up for the door because he knew it was his family I came to the door after I put the drinks down for my parents and sister. Colbys parents came and hugged me as a sort of blessing me and being proud his brother gage came in to the house he didn't seem very happy. We introduced both family's to each other it looked good gage and Megan got well together they started to play on the VR (virtual reality).

I walked into the other room to talk to Colby "where is everyone going to sleep?" I asked. "Oh damn we didn't think of that well some can sleep in the living room and I could have your parents in my room and then me and gage can sleep in jakes room, and my parents can sleep in sams room and you and Megan can sleep in Corey's room if we ask him and I will text him and jake now" I thought of it and it was brilliant "yeah...okay that would work" I said.

We came in and told them about where everyone is sleeping if Jake and Corey agree which they did after the day finished we all went to bed which Megan still believed in Santa and she was so exited about.

We went to sleep.......