The search!!!

I got upset so I went outside and got in his car and drove to the beach and let out all my feelings. The sea coming in and out i stayed there for at least a hour already.

Colbys pov:
I have been upstairs for half a hour (30 minutes) and I decided to go downstairs because I calmed down by mine and Evie's argument I walked into the kitchen to get my wallet to get some tender greens but when I grabbed my keys and went outside and I didn't see my car I looked around the house looking to see if Evie had or knew where my keys was but I couldn't find her.

I started to get worried because it was only a couple of weeks ago when she stopped breathing and the fire. I was still a little angry but I wouldn't be able to stand if anything happens to her I looked one more time around the house and still couldn't find her then it hit me. She took my car so she wouldn't be here and then I got more worried because I realised she could be anywhere.

I immediately ran upstairs and went to my room and grabbed all my stuff Sam heard me and came in asking "what's wrong?" I answered quickly "to find Evie and you need to help me and drive around" sams face was shocked and quickly got his stuff and we went off. We looked at all her favourite stores and cafes we couldn't find her. The. I thought about what she told me when she was little she went to the.... I told sam and we immediately went to the beach.

We both got out me first and looked on the beach I could see Evie she was in the sea not swimming but floating and then she started to sink she screamed and the waves kept pushing her back under she started to not be able to get up.

I panicked and ran into the water and started to swim to her I grabbed her and went back to the beach and laid her down and she wasn't breathing it was all up to me to bring her back. I gave her mouth to mouth I started to get tired and worried because it wasn't working until....