GIRLFRIEND!!

I could hear someone coming towards the bathroom I held in my crying and sniffed. "Hello? Are you okay?" I didn't know who it was. "Yeah I'm okay thank you" my voice braking through. "Open the door please I know your crying" I unlock the door. Colby came in and sat next to me and hugged me I felt jlike it was love and I felt much better with him next to me.

We sat there for like 10 minutes not talking just hugging I looked up to him and he looked down at me I smiled so did he his teeth as white as pearls. "Are you okay now?" Colby asked concerned. "Yeah a little" I replied
"If you don't mind me asking why was you crying?" he asked me .
"Okay so I was 8 and my grandma and grandad was on their way to see me for my birthday and I didn't see them for 1 year and I couldn't wait to see them because I have a really good relationship with them better then anyone else they got me like no one else did but on their way to see me the police told us that they dodged a squirrel and crashed into another person and the ambulance never got there in time and I waited for the whole day for them but they never came but they had my present of a statue of a dolphin because it was my favorite animal and it's broken and burnt now" I started pouring my eyes out having those memories coming back to my mind.

He didn't know what to say but "its okay now I'm here for you I will always be here for you no matter what" he hugged me tight and then pulled away and wiped the tears away and then we walked out and everyone was saying awww because Colby came out holding my hand Colby saw the dolphin statue and looked at me. I heard someone say "its okay darling I'm always with you it's fine we're still here" I looked behind me letting go of Colby's hand and no one was there everyone looked at me confused I thought it sounded like my grandma and grandad but then I thought I was going crazy. " you okay Evie?" devyn asked. "I don't know"

ADD ME!
Instagram: fam5_edits_