Chapter 3 ➼ 𝒶𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓈

Angelina's POV

Angelina's POV

It's been a few hours since I've seen Peter Pan and not many of the lost boys will even look at me. Why the heck am I here? I lean my back against a tree and dig my toes into the dirt. I'm gonna need to get a change of clothes and some shoes soon.

I'm deep in thought and only brought back when an arrow flies past my head and sticks deep into the tree I'm leaning on. The arrow marks about 3 inches from my head.

I look at Peter Pan who stands laughing with a bow in his hand.

"Seriously?"

He can't stop laughing. "Your face!"

I glare at him while he continues to laugh, the lost boys joining in.

I hold myself back from stealing a bow and shooting him right in the forehead.

His face drops as he turns back to the lost boys. "Back to your posts. I'm taking Angelina on a tour. Don't bother me unless it's life or death."

Mumbles of "yes Pan" is heard as the lost boys venture out into the woods.

"A tour?" I question.

"Yes. We'll get you new clothes on the way."

"Where?"

"We can stop by Tinkerbell's part of the island."

"Seriously? She's real too?"

He just looks at me. He looks a little sad and looks down at the dirt.

"You okay?"

He nods and turns to walk into the woods as I follow.

Peter Pan's POV

She seriously doesn't remember. All the time that she spent on Neverland and she still doesn't remember. I thought bringing her back to Neverland would relieve this amnesia or whatever is going on with her.

Felix told me that something had happened to her but he didn't specifically know what. I've been sending him to the Enchanted Forest to check up on her ever since she suddenly left suddenly a year ago. A year ago today she left without a trace. She just disappeared from the island.

If only I could figure out how to bring her memories back. Felix found some old book in the Queen's vault but I haven't found anything that can restore Angelina's memories except true love's kiss. And it won't work unless she loves me back and she can't love me if she doesn't remember me. So I need to get her to remember me.

I tried some deja-vu would jog her memory but it didn't. That's why I shot that arrow at her. That's how we first met.

She appeared on the island one morning, just out of nowhere. I didn't send for her. I remember the first time I saw her. I was mad that someone had figured out how to gain access to my island without my consent. I had done a great job at keeping Neverland off of the maps. I was prepared to receive answers or kill this intruder. But then I saw Angelina standing on the beach.

I emerge from the brush, ready to attack and gain answers from this boy.

The boy turns and our eyes meet. It's not a boy at all. It's a girl.

Her brown eyes sink into mine and suddenly I'm not mad. I feel brought back down to Earth when looking in her eyes. She wears tight grey pants that hug her waist perfectly and a loose white blouse that flows in the wind coming off of the water. Her long brown hair is braided down her back and she clutches a bow in her right hand. Her left hand is on the arrow, ready to spring into an attack.

"Who are you?" she pushes.

"Who are you and how did you find my island?" I see her grip on her bow tighten, her knuckles turning white.

"I'm Angelina and I don't know how I got here." She brushes her hair out of her face.

"Well I didn't send for you."

She rolls her eyes, "Yeah okay." She turns around and starts walking down the beach.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Home!" She yells back.

I grab my bow and arrow and aim. I let the arrow fly and hit the edge of a tree, and few inches from the girl's face. "Nobody leaves the island, there's no way."

She whips around and draws her bow. "Let me go, now."

I chuckle. "Darling, there is not way to get off the island, with or without my help."

"I'll find a boat."

"The only boats around here belong to the pirates, and if I were you I wouldn't take my pretty little self upon that ship."

"Or what??" She starts to walk back toward me.

"It'll get deadly."

Angelina's P.O.V.

I follow Pan and he hands me a stack of clothing.

"Thanks." I mumble.

He nods. "You can change behind there." He points to a area covered in tall bushes.

"You'll be look-out?"

He laughs to himself. "Sure."

I step through the bushes and unfold the clothes he had picked out. Not bad. "Um, Pan?"

"Yes." I hear him right on the other side of the bush.

"Can you come untie my gown?" I ask hesitantly. I can't get it off on my own but I really didn't want to ask him.

"Sure, I'm coming in."

Pan emerges from the bush as I turn around, holding my hair up. His fingers brush the rest of my hair over my shoulder and start untying the gown, they dance across my skin as he works his way down my back.

"Do you want the corset untied as well?"

"Yes, please."

I can sense him grinning as he starts to untie the tight corset. His fingers send a spark through my body and I don't realize he's finished untying me until he coughs awkwardly.

"I'll be out here when you're done."

I turn around to thank him but he's already gone. I strip off the trashed ballgown and toss the corset on the ground. I always hated those things. I'm skinny enough to not need one but mother had a fit the last time I didn't wear one to a formal event.

I pull on tight black leggings, a light blue button up shirt, tall socks and knee high black leather boots. I lace up the boots, roll up my sleeves to my elbows and emerge from the bush.

Pan turns around and just looks at me, no expression on his face.

"Well?"

He snaps out of whatever thought he was so deeply into and looks into my eyes.

"Sorry. Let's start that tour, shall we?"

I nod and follow him deeper into the woods.