Chapter 27 ➼ 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒽𝓊𝓃𝓉

AN : Angelina's outfit is up top

Angelina's POV

"I'm going for him and you can't stop me!" I yell as I rip my wrist away from Nick. "I'm not leaving him there and I'm surprised that you're willing to!"

Nick shakes his head and glares at me a hurt expression across his face. Ruby quickly steps in front of Nick, "Ang, that isn't what he's saying. He wants you safe."

"I am safe! I have a plan! I saw him, Ruby! He's hurt! She's been hurting him! While we're all lolly gagging doing nothing!" I quickly turn away and storm out into the kitchen where my mother, father and Charming stand over a map. Mother immediately makes room for me. I grab the marker that lies on the counter and circle the small cabin that I saw in my dreams.

"Angelina," Charming glances at me. "You're sure that the house you saw in your dream is Zelena's?"

I quickly nod. "Yes, I don't know where she's holding Peter and Rumplestilskin though."

My father squeezes my shoulder before leaving to suit up, Charming quickly follows him.

"Honey, are you sure you want to go?"

"Mom I have to go. I need to be there for him."  Mother nods and gives me a sad smile before pulling me in for a hug. "Oh, Mom. Zelena, she's planning a time traveling spell. Peter heard her talking about it. He said she's using symbolic magic and needs a symbol for love, courage, innocence and wisdom. She wants my heart as a symbol of love. She took the sword from Nick as a symbol of courage. I think she wants to go back to before you were born."

My mother stares at me with wide eyes. "If you're right then we need to act fast."

"Like, take her down?"

"If necessary, yes. But if she wants your heart she's going to come for it again. We need to protect it."

"You want to spell it?"

Mother shakes her head. "We need to hide it and then spell it."

I stare at her, "you want to take out my heart?" I whisper.

"It will only hurt for a few seconds, I promise." My mother strokes my hair.

Ruby then emerges from the hallway, "your mom is right, Ang. You can't go after her, it's what she wants. If you're going to go after Peter then we need to protect your heart. I can keep it." She then looks at my mother, "she won't expect it to be with me. She'll think that you locked it in your vault, Regina."

My mother looks between Ruby and I hesitantly before letting out a shaky breath. "It's the best option that we have right now."

I nod as Ruby comes to stand behind me. I lean my back onto her chest and grip her wrists. Mother places one hand on my shoulder and nods at me. I nod back and close my eyes and she pushes her hand into my chest. I gasp and the immense amount of pressure. It closes off my airway and I sink further back into Ruby as mother quickly pulls her hand back out, holding my glowing heart in her hands. I rest my head on Ruby's shoulder and she brushes my hair out of my face. My mother enchants a black box into a lock that can only be unlocked from the magic of a Hood, places my heart in the box and slips it into Ruby's bag.