Epilogue

~ One Year Later ~

~ One Year Later ~

"Come on Mom, we're going to be late!" Angelina grins as she pulls Regina Mills-Hood down the marbled hallway. Their heels click with each step under the two women's ballgowns.

"Angelina, what is this?"

Angelina grins, saying nothing as the two women round the corner finding Peter and Robin standing before a set of tall double doors. "Robin? Peter? What's going on? Obviously this isn't a meeting about state affairs."

Robin Hood says nothing as he holds his arm out to his wife who instantly links her arm through his.

"I'll meet you in there," Peter smiles, pressing a kiss to his wife's forehead before using his magic to disappear in a cloud of green smoke.

Angelina links her arm through her mother's free arm as the doors open, revealing an elegant ballroom packed with citizens from endless lands. Regina's jaw drops as the crowd erupts into applause. The two lead the woman down the aisle until she stands before Snow White and Charming. Angelina presses a kiss to her mother's cheek before moving to stand next to Peter who holds the newest member of the Pan family. Angelina coos at the little one before taking her baby in her arms. Peter wraps an arm around his wife, pulling her back to his chest.

"What is this?" Regina hesitantly asks Snow as Robin moves to stand beside his daughter, grinning at his granddaughter, Anya Robin Pan.

"This is for you," Snow smiles. "All of the realms have been united, and now we need someone to lead us."

Charming steps forward, smiling at his wife as he says, "The people have decided, your majesty." Charming turns, grabbing onto the wooden box that sits on a stand. He opens it before Regina as she steps forward onto the podium, revealing a diamond crown.

"They want it to be you, Regina," Snow smiles proudly at the woman.

Regina turns around to face the crowd with tears in her eyes and a smiles across her lips. She locks eye with Angelina, who nods at her mother as she wipes away a stray tear.

"Are you ready?" Charming asks.

Regina turns, facing the man as she whispers, "Is everyone here?"

"I think the baby was fussy," Snow whispers back.

"Oh, okay." Regina nods.

"Shall we begin?"

Regina nods, smoothing her gown as Snow White reaches into the box, taking the crown in her hands. "Do you, Regina Mills-Hood, accept the role of the first elected ruler of the newly united realms?"

"I do," Regina smiles.

"Excellent," Charming grins. "So, if you please."

Regina bows before Snow just as the door slam open. Angelina turns finding Emma Swan entering the room, followed by Killian. "Sorry, I'm late," the blonde woman breathes, adjusting the diaper bag over her shoulder.

"Emma," Regina warmly greats the woman.

"You didn't think I'd miss this, did you?" Emma responds as she makes her way down the aisle as she greets Angelina.

"Awh, hey kid," Emma wraps the girl in a hug, grabbing a quick glance at the newest royal babe. She greats Peter as Killian catches up to them.

"So how is little Hope?" Angelina asks, cooing at the baby wrapped in Killian's arm.

"Are the babes ready for their first coronation?" Ruby asks, moving to greet the blonde before returning to Nick's side.

Snow clears her throat, grabbing everyone's attention as she whispers, "If we're all here can I continue?"

"Sorry mom," Emma hides her head in Killian's neck, giggling.

"Okay then," Snow continues as Regina turns to face her. "Regina Mills-Hood, I now crown you, the Good Queen. Long may she reign!" The gathered crowd applause the queen as Snow sets the crown upon her head.

Both Snow and Charming bow to the woman before she wraps them both in a hug. Regina descends from the podium, moving to stand before her husband, her daughter and her granddaughter.

"Hi, you," Regina grins down at little Anya. She wraps the three of them in a hug as Angelina says, "This is it, Mom. This is your happy ending."

Regina purses her lips as she shakes her head, "No, my sweet girl. Not even close. This isn't an ending. I hate endings, because then your story is done. And everyone here, well, their stories are far from over." Regina then turns her attention to the crowd. "I thought my story came to an end a long time ago. And then new people came into my life, people who gave me a second chance. I can't wait to see what's in store for me next. Well, for everyone. I refuse to believe that there won't be more adventures. More love, more family, and yes, there will be more loss. Because that's just a part of life. And in the end, we can get past it all, with hope."

AN : thank you so much for all the love! I honestly never thought the day would come where I would finish this book so thank you for sticking with me.

Angelina was the first character I ever wrote and I'm not ready to lose her so ...

Follow Angelina's next journey through The 100 universe in my new book, "Petrichor"!