Chapter 32 ➼ 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃, 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃

AN : Angelina's outfit for Granny's is on the left and her outfit in the Enchanted Forest is on the right

Angelina's POV

I smile, leaning into Peter as we watch Snow read to her precious baby boy. "And that's when the bandit leapt on top of the carriage and stole the prince's jewels. As the prince chased the thief on horseback through the treacherous forest."

"Really?" Emma asks as she stands by the small booth in Granny's diner. "I can't hear the kid's name but I have to hear this story again?"

"Well, my son should know where he comes from," Charming smirks as he watches his wife hold their son.

"Are you sure you want the first thing he knows to be that his parents fell in love during an armed robbery?" Emma laughs as she crosses her arms over her chest.

"I wasn't armed!" Snow argues back.

I laugh as I lean forward, telling the princess, "I've heard the story, Snow. You were armed with a rock."

"Yeah, I still have the scar to prove it!" Charming laughs.

"It healed," Snow smirks at her husband before turning to her son. "But that's just how we met. That's not how we fell in love."

"Yeah, that was a bit more complicated," Charming says, making Peter laugh. "There were black knights where I saved your mother's life."

Snow sits up as she says, "Oh, and the attack on the Troll Bridge where I saved his."

Charming sighs, shaking his head as he says, "Well, it wasn't until I saw my mother's ring sitting on her finger that I knew in my heart there was no other woman that I'd ever love."

I smile at the pair as Peter wraps an arm around my shoulder. I lace my hand left hand with his, showing off the ring that sat on my finger as Peter presses a kiss to my forehead. I nuzzle my head into his shoulder and close my eyes, only brought back to reality as Emma bolts out the front door.

"I'll talk to her," Killian says from his previous spot beside the blonde. The pirate quickly exits the small diner before I notice Snow's eyes grow wide as she glances out of the window above my head.

"Snow? What is it?" I ask as I stand. Peter jumps up at the same time, following me as I exit the building.

I stop in my tracks as a beam of light shoots into the sky.

"What is that?" Peter asks as the rest of the group assembles outside.

"That is a problem," Rumplestilskin says as he and Belle arrive. "That light is from Zelena's time portal."

"It opened," I gasp. Before anyone can say another word, a group including my parents head to the police station to find Zelena.

Peter stands in front of me with his hands gripped against my shoulders, "Ang you've got this look in your eye. A look that I know all too well. You're not going there."