Chapter 33 ➼ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒾𝓇𝒸𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝒾𝒹𝒾𝑜𝓉𝓈

AN : Angelina's dress for the ball is up top, the song is for Angelina and Peter during the ballroom scene

Angelina's POV

"Look ahead, my ladies. The dark one's castle," Killian says as the four of us stand on a hill that overlooks the forest. Rumpelstiltskin's castle emerges from the trees.

"A little more imposing than the pawn shop," Emma sighs.

"It's prettier than I imagined the dark one's castle to be," I say, tilting my head.

"Not as dark as one would think," Peter snickers from his spot next to me. I agree with him. I imagined the castle to be built of dark brick rather than its light grey structure.

"So, what do we do now? Knock on the door and introduce ourselves?" Emma asks, crossing her arms over her chest. "Hey, we're from the future?"

"Might be best if I stay back," Killian speak up. "The dark one and I have a rather complicated past. I'd wager he'd want to kill me on sight."

"Maybe not if Peter and I went in first," I speak up leaning around Emma to face the pirate. "If I'm right on how far back in time we actually are, then the dark one has been looking for Peter for a while now. Hopefully he'll be too wrapped up in seeing his nephew that having you with us won't be such a big problem."

"Oh I'll take that bet."

I jump at the sound of the familiar voice and turn around. Peter grabs my arm as the dark one stands before us. The man laughs, clapping his hands together as he continues.

"I can't tell you how long I've been looking forward to this! Hello, Peter. I'll get back to you soon." The green skinned man smirks as he thrusts his hand forward, placing Killian in a choke hold.

"Stop!" Emma yells, rushing at the wizard, who simply uses his magic to push her down.

"Uncle, please stop this! Listen to us!" Peter tries.

"And why would I help you?"

"Because if you don't you'll never see your son again!" Emma yells as she stands.

The wizard glances between the three of us before groaning and dropping his hold on Killian. "What do you know of my son?" He asks turning to Emma.

"His name is Baelfire. You're planning to enact a curse in hopes of reuniting with him."

"Who told you that?" Rumple asks. "What are you? Some kind of witch?"

"No I'm not a witch," Emma tells him. "I'm the one who breaks the curse so you can find him. I'm the product of true love."

Rumple wrinkles his forehead as he says, "but that's speculation. Part of my plans. But I haven't done it."

"You will, and you will succeed."