Chapter 31 ➼ 𝒶𝓊𝓃𝓉𝒾𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉

AN : Angelina's outfit is the same from the last chapter

Angelina's POV

I lie on a stretcher in Snow's delivery room as one of the nurses finishes bandaging up my stomach. The nurse said I was lucky as none of the glass had punctured a major artery. Snow clutches her husband's hand as she cries. Everyone looks around the room at each other before Charming jumps up, grabbing his sword as he charges out of the room. My mother runs after him and soon the room cleared out, leaving Snow, Peter and I.

"What's going on here?" I hear Emma ask as she stands in the doorway.

"Did you find Zelena?" Her father asks.

"I couldn't stop her," Emma sighs as Killian stands beside her.

"She took your brother," Charming tells her.

"Because I failed?" Emma cries.

"We're all still here, so you haven't failed yet," Killian tries to reassure the blonde.

"Well, come on," Charming grabs his daughter's arm before Emma protests. "Zelena took my magic."

"How the hell did that happen?!" My mother complains.

Emma looks down at her feet before saying, "It doesn't matter how it happened. It just happened. So we need to find another way to stop her."

"What about me?" I stand, ignoring the pain in my abdomen.

Everyone looks at me with shocked and worried expressions before my mother hurries over to my side, gripping my shoulders as she says, "Ang, she hurt you and drained your magic already."

I shake my head, "I can feel it recharging, mom. I pushed myself too far. I ignored Peter when he tried to warn me. But when I was fighting her, Peter transfused some of his magic into me. It helped me to control my own. I can do this, I know I can." I look up, meeting Charming's eyes as I say, "I'm ready this time."

"Glinda was pretty specific," Charming speaks up, his eyes stay locked on mine as he moves to hold his wife's hand. "Only the purveyor of the purest light magic can defeat her."

"Ang?" My mother looks at me with worrisome eyes.

"He's right," my father announces as he steps into the small room. "I know you can beat that witch, Angelee. You're one of the heroes now, my darling. Defeating bad guys is what heroes do."

"But transfusing magic? I've never heard of that. How is that possible?" Emma asks.

"It happens in the purest form of true love," my mother smiles, glancing between Peter and I who wraps an arm around my waist. "Angelina and Peter have been ripped apart so many times, yet they always seems to find their way back to each other. Their love for each other fuels their magic. In all my years of welding magic, I've never seen anything like it."