Chapter 11 ➼ 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈

Angelina's POV

Angelina's POV

I groan as someone shakes me awake from my sleep.

"Ang," I feel someone sit on the bed.

I swat my hand backwards, pushing this intruder away. I haven't been sleeping well lately and I was hoping to be able to sleep in today.

"Love, you've got to get up."

"Go away," I mumble into the pillow.

I hear the intruder chuckle as he tries to pull the warm covers off of my body.

"Don't. You. Dare." I grab the covers in my fists and pull them up to my chin.

I hear a sigh, "Angelina, please. I have a job for the Lost Boys to do today and I want you to stay with Tink and Ariel."

I roll onto my back and open my eyes. After a few seconds of squinting my eyes make out Peter sitting on the bed next to me.

"What time is it?"

"Around 10:30. I let you sleep for as long as I could." He reaches his hand out to me.

I take his hand as he pulls me up into a sitting position.

"I've been so tired lately," I groan as I rub my tired eyes.

"I know, you've been moving around a lot in your sleep. You must be having some wild dreams because you've been kicking me a lot more in your sleep."

"Oh sorry."

Peter stands and pulls me up with him. "Go get ready, I'm gonna go round up the boys." He smiles at me and disappears past the tent.

I grab a quick shower and tie my wet hair into a tight fish-tail. I drop the towel from my now dry body and pull on black leggings that have cut-out designs down the legs and a white tank top, along with a sports bra. I slip on my boots, grab my hooded cloak and exit my tent.

Peter and I meet Tink and Ariel down by the waterfall.

"Angie!" Tink yells as Peter and I emerge from the forest. She runs to me and wraps me in a hug. "I'm so excited for our girls day!"

I turn to see Ariel walking out of the water with two legs rather than he usual scale covered tail.

"I'll be back to get you before dinner, okay?" Peter tells me.