Chapter 21 ➼ 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒

Angelina's POV

Angelina's POV

I sit up from the forest floor and rub my head. I must have hit it when I fell. I stand up and smooth out my dress before looking around. Miles upon miles of forest lie in each direction. The ground is covered in dirt and moss and the trees reach up into the sky.

I snap off a branch from one of the trees to use as a weapon before I venture off further into the forest. There's no sign of other people. No houses, roads or signs of life in the forest. I continue wandering aimlessly through the forest until I stumble upon a tree. This tree is quite different from the rest. It's trunk it thicker and something around it seems familiar. Upon closer examination I find an arrow stuck into the side. I grip the arrow, yanking it out of it's prior hold and run my fingers over the smooth shaft. A small R.H. is perfectly carved into the arrow. It's Dad's. My heart feels like it stops as I rush further into the forest. I run for what feeling like forever until I hear yelling to my left. I take off in that direction with the arrow still in hand. I come to a road until I see Nick walking down the road yelling for Peter and I.

"Nick!"

He immediately turns around and runs, picking me up in his arms. "Oh my, Ang. You scared the crap out of me."

"You were scared?!" I playfully smack his chest. "I was the one dangling over a never ending portal!"

"Have you seen Peter?"

"No. You're the first one that I've come across."

"Where are we?"

I hold up my father's arrow. "I think we're in Storybrooke."

Hours later Nick and I walk into downtown Storybrooke. We both look like we've been to hell and back. I still wear my white dress that I wore to my funeral, although now it's covered in dirt. There's dirt streaked along my arms and legs and I scrapped up both knees pretty bad. My hair looks like it was drug through the marsh as I'm constantly pulling dirt out of it. Nick looks the same as I do so I won't be surprised if we get odd looks.

The further we walk down the streets of Storybrooke the more we realize that we won't be running into anyone tonight. So we head back to my parent's house in hopes of finding someone there.

"Wow, this is your house?" Nick stops in front of the bushes outside my parent's house.

"One of them," I smirk. "It depends on which curse we're under."

Nick rolls his eyes and I drag him down the walkway, stopping at the door. The lights are on downstairs. I knock on the door and wait. Seconds later I hear footsteps and the door is pulled back, revealing my father.

"Ang?"

"Hey Dad."

He immediately pulls me inside, embracing me in a hug. Nick steps inside and pulls the door shut just as my mother rounds the corner. "What's going,"

We lock eyes as tears begin to fall. "Angelina?"

"Mom," I reach out for her as she rushes over to me and hugs me.

"Regina?" Snow White rounds the corner. "Oh my gosh. Guys she's home!"

A whole group of people now stand in our kitchen. Snow and Charming's daughter, Emma, the dwarfs, Belle, Ruby and her grandmother, Aurora and Phillip, Mulan, Jasmine and Aladdin, and even Captain Hook is here to welcome me home.

"Um, guys. This is Nick. He's one of the Lost Boys."

Nick smiles at the crowd in front of us.

"How did you get here?" My mother asks.

"I was on Neverland. I completely lost my memory. Long story short, Nick and I fell through a green portal."

"A green portal?" Snow White asks.

"That sounds like Zelena's." Emma speaks up.

"Zelena?"

My mother gives me a soft smile. "It seems that your grandmother had another daughter and didn't tell anyone."

"So I have an aunt?"

"Unfortunately, she and your grandmother are the whole reason why we all lost our memories in the first place."

"Wait," Nick speaks up. "Everyone lost their memory? Not just Angelina?"

"Yes, that's why we were placed in the Enchanted Forest."

"I knew that living in that castle didn't feel right." I mumble.

"That was your aunt and your grandmother behind the scenes. I'm so sorry sweetheart." Mom grabs my arm.

"Wait a minute," I turn to Nick. "Peter fell through the portal too."

"Peter Pan?" Rumplestilskin enters the room, otherwise known as Peter's uncle. "He was on Neverland?"

"Yeah, you didn't know?"

"No," Rumple shakes his head. "That must be where my brother and his wife abandoned him. I've been looking for him for years."

"You don't think Zelena took him, do you?" Charming cuts in.

"If she does, we're calling a war. My nephew has been without any family for too long for my liking."