Chapter 6 ➼ 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝒹

Peter Pan's POV

Peter Pan's POV

"As you all know, Angelina is not the same Angelina as the one who left us." I announce to the Lost Boys. We are all gathered around the fire. It's late at night and Angelina is fast asleep in my tent.

"What happened to her?" Will asks.

"I don't know. Felix and I have been researching the cause. You guys know who her mother is. We believe her mother had something to do with this."

"She doesn't remember us?" Thomas asks.

I shake my head.

"We're working on it," Felix answers for me. "All we know is that there was a curse, we believe it was Angelina's mother who cast it. The curse brought Angelina back to the Enchanted Forest and wiped her memories of us. Pan and I found some books from the Evil Queen and are trying to figure out how to lift it."

"So is there anything we can do?" Liam asks.

"Just treat her as you normally would. Maybe jogging her memory of her life on Neverland will help." I tell the boys.

They none have been well since Angelina left. She was the sun.

I look around the campsite. All of the boys are looking down at the dirt or straight into the fire. Felix stands directly to my right. He and Angelina were always close, she formed a relationship with him before she even started talking to me. He hasn't trained in months because of her disappearance.

Thomas, Nick and Liam are standing directly across from me.

Thomas is my best healer, he was actually training Angelina with all the medicines that we have and with wounds. She was taking it up very well and was always excited to spend time in the forest with Thomas. Thomas never spoke about Angelina after she left, he just buried himself in the work that they were working on.

Nick, on the other hand, became very distant once Angelina left. They were very close and he taught Angelina to hunt, as she taught him to use a bow and arrow. Ever since she's been gone, Nick just spends his time in the forest, he doesn't show an interest in anything anymore.

Liam is the one who's been trying to pick up the pieces and hold the camp together since Angelina's disappearance. He started studying healing alongside Thomas and spends all his time doing things for the camp, like cooking, cleaning and gathering food and water. I don't know that he and Angelina were very close.

Brody sits off to the side in the dirt, sharpening his knives. He hasn't seemed too phased about Angelina's disappearing, at least not as much as the other boys. He's always kept to himself.

Calvin sits on the wooden log, along with Will. Both boys are the youngest of us. They both looked up to Angelina and since her disappearance, Calvin has been quite the trouble maker. Will just follows Calvin. The two get angry quick, lash out and storm off quite frequently.