Chapter 30 ➼ 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁

AN : Angelina's outfit is up top & the song fits the chapter

Angelina's POV

Peter and I race to Granny's after I received a frantic call from Ruby early this morning. The girl on the other line wasn't making any sense as she sobbed into the phone.

I burst through the door to find my parents already standing in the small diner. Ruby sits to one of the bar stools with a gash across her face and tear stained cheeks.

I race forward and wrap the girl in a hug. She wraps both arms around my shoulders and holds a death grip on me. "Rubs, what happened?"

"Zelena," She gasps.

The diner has been torn apart. The booths that used to line the wall are ripped apart. The counter top is in pieces on the floor. Broken glass lines the linoleum. Table tops lie next to their legs. The chairs are smashed into wooden stakes. Even the floor is starting to rip up.

"She, she stole it. She stole your heart," Ruby cries.

"We need a plan," Charming says as he paces the living room. "Zelena has Rumple, she has the sword and now she has Angelina's heart. The only thing that she needs now is the baby!"

"Which she won't get," Emma states, glaring at her father as she sits by her mother.

I sit on the couch wedged between Peter and Ruby as I play with the ring on my finger. An emergency meeting was called as my mother believes that Zelena will make her move at any given day now.

"Well we can't just sit around and wait for her to make a move first. I say we strike while we can," Charming says as he watches his wife.

"Which is exactly why I called this meeting," my mother says as she enters the room. "As far as we know, Zelena has three out of four of her ingredients for this time traveling spell. Which means that we have time to sort some things out before the baby arrives."

"I say we just kill the witch," Emma states as she looks between her mother and Hook.

"But how do you kill the wicked witch of the west? I highly doubt that dowsing her with water is the way to go," Nick sighs.

I chuckle and shake my head, "Her story was written like that for a reason. That won't actually kill her."

"No, but I'm sure a good sword through the heart will," my father says as he stands by my mother's side.