Chapter 15 ➼ 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉

Angelina's POV

Angelina's POV

"Peter!" I yell as I storm out of the tunnels with the journal in my hands.

"Ang? Is everything okay?"

We meet in the middle of the camp site.

"What is this?" I hold up the journal and watch as his eyes go wide. "Answer me!"

"It's just a journal."

"Then why are my initials on it? Why did I write it? Why is nothing making sense to me anymore?"

He just stares at me, not knowing what to say. "Ang, I-"

"Don't lie to me!" I feel tears forming in my eyes. "I had another vision when I touched my writing in this." I watch as the rest of the lost boys come out from the tent where we eat dinner. "I watched myself write this entry," I open the journal to the information on dreamshade and toss the book in Peter's direction. It lands by his feet. "You were there and so was Thomas, only you were kissing me, and I don't remember us ever kissing."

"Angelina,"

I cut Peter off, "No! I'm done with the lies. Why am I here?"

No one answers me.

"Damn it Peter, I know that these visions aren't just visions. I know that they're memories. Someone tell me what's going on!"

"Ang, calm down." Nick steps towards me.

"You've been lying to me. You all have!" Tears run down my face. "Why can't I remember my visions?"

"Ang, listen to me," Peter steps in front of Nick while the lost boys spread out to watch the scene in front of them. "I'll tell you everything, I promise. But I need you to understand that we're just trying to protect you."

"From who?"

"Yourself," Felix speaks up. "We didn't know what you would do if you found out the truth-"

"So you thought lying to me would be best?"

"There was a curse." Peter blurts out.

"What?" I ask in disbelief. "What kind of curse."

"You've been here before Angelina. You lived here until one day you just vanished. Felix was able to travel back and forth to the Enchanted Forest to look for you and found the curse. You don't remember anything or anyone from your past. Not the lost boys, your friends from Storybrooke, not me."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I whisper. The dryness in my throat is eating me alive. My breaths are labored and my face is soaked with tears.

"Because I don't know how to break it!" Peter yells.

I stand there in shock as the lost boys eyes go wide at Peter's outburst.

"So kidnapping me and holding me captive will?!" I yell back.