Chapter 1

***

{WARNING: CONTENTS WRONG GRAHAM-GRAMMAR!! 😂 THIS STORY IS UNEDITED!!}

Waking up early in the morning is Kim Jo Hye's habit, coming late at school is a curse for her. She wakes up at 5:40 am, doing her morning routine and done in exactly 6 am.

Standing in front of the mirror; Kim Jo Hye stared at her own reflection and let out a sigh as she examine herself wearing her new uniform, 'not that bad though' her mind said as she slung her bag on her shoulder, adjusting her eyeglasses before g...

Standing in front of the mirror; Kim Jo Hye stared at her own reflection and let out a sigh as she examine herself wearing her new uniform, 'not that bad though' her mind said as she slung her bag on her shoulder, adjusting her eyeglasses before getting out of her room.

As she walk downstairs, her stomach growled in hunger as she smell the delicious pan cake in the kitchen, probably her mom cooking for their breakfast,

"Good morning Dad," Kim Jo Hye greeted and kiss her father on the cheek as she saw him already sitting on the table; wearing his formal suit for business while reading newspaper, she walk towards her mom and do as the same she do with her father, "Good morning mom,"
She greeted and kiss her on the cheek before pulling the chair and sat on it,

Kim Jo Hye was feeling grateful when she become her new mom - because finally, she witness how her dad become happy again with her new wife; Kang Nami- a very loveable, sweet woman. She didn't regret that she become her second mom.

"Good morning sweetheart, Why are you so early?" Greeted by her mom, Jo Hye watch her mom put scrambled eggs on her plate.

"Honey, be used to that, waking up early is her habit I think." Her dad respond instead, Kim Jo Hye just smiled and mouth 'thanks' to her mom and eat after she's done putting hotdogs and pancake on her plate,

"Oh such a good daughter hmm, I hope she's like my son, - whom is still asleep now, wait here, I'm gonna wake him up so just you can go to school together with him," before Jo Hye can even replied, She saw the back of her mom already striding upstairs, probably where her step brother room.

--

"Bye sweetheart! Take care of your self!" Jo Hye's mother shout while waving her hand, a big smile plastered on her face.

Jo Hye lift her right hand and wave back, a small smiles on her lips.

She let out a soft sigh as she watch the car slowly fading away.

In the end, her dad drive her in School when they found out that Min Yoon Gi didn't come home last night, Jo Hye already know that after she saw her step brother escaping 8 pm when she was about to drink cold water, yet, she just shut up her mouth, reporting someone is not her habit,