Chapter 27

Kim Taehyung

"Hey."

Not turning my head, I rolled my eyes and stop from walking.

A hand traces on my shoulder and chest, bitch.

"What is it? I don't have time to your shit and will you took off you filthy hands off me?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, taking a step forward before turning at her.

"Well? Don't you enjoy what i've done a while ago?" she crossed her arm on her chest and smirk at me.

She seem satisfied on what she did.

I'm now on my way through my car on the school parking lot, after what happened on the school cafeteria, I told the boys not to go after me.

I need to clear my mind and plan something.

"You did a good job." I muttered, Sunny Bae chortled and took step forward towards me.

I shook my head.

"Just so you know, it doesn't mean we are on the same page messing that witch means you can lay a finger on me. You can't and I'll not let you. You're still disgusting i've known."

I watch as look at me with a sour face, sending me glare.

Slut.

"Bye bitch."

I walk towards my Hyundai Ioniq car and get in, leaving Sunny Bae who's pissed off at me.

--

"Is everythings alright?" i immediately asked and sat at the chair in front of where my sister sitting.

She seemed snap out from her reverie when she blink and look at me. A cup of coffee in her front.

I raise my hand to the waiter.

"Taehyung." she let out a sigh and smiled at me.

A fake one.

"Cinna-Mocha." I told the waiter who approach me, he nodded and walk away.

"How are you?" she softly asked, taking a sip on her probably now cold coffee.

I let my back lay on back of the chair and shook my head at her.

"I must be the one asking that question, how are you sister?" I emphazis, I'm heading towards my condo after leaving Sunny at the parking lot when she called me, telling me to meet her up in some coffee shop.

She let out a small chuckle and look at me, giving me those amuse grin.

"Let just say, I'm fine? Though, how was going in the house?" a look of uneasiness formed on her face at the last question.

I know she's asking about Mom and Dad.

"As usual, Business." the waiter put my coffee on the table, My sister nod her head slowly and sip again on her coffee.