Chapter 20

•••

"shit."

ignoring the weird glances of unknown faces and menacing glares of an old sensitive man beside him, Kim Taehyung ruffle his hair once again when he remember what he 'just' did hours passed ago.

he bite his lower lip, wanting to curse again and again everytime the scenario he had caused flashes back on his mind that almost drove him crazy; already losing his mind in an instant.

he stepped aside and let the people inside the elevator go out where they intended to go whenever the 'ding' came up. He has been inside the elevator since he brought 'her' to the clinic, He let himself cage inside the elevator and asked himself what the fucking hell did he just done 'there' over and over again.

after what happened, he just let his foot walked where it wanted to go and somehow he find himself inside the elevator, how he came up there? he don't know either, he just wanted to curse himself and wishes he would be gone and never exist in the world, seriously, what he had done there was very out of his league and it was too freaking embarrassing!

The Kim Taehyung just - just

"dammit." he cursed under his breath and closed his eyes tightly,

Oh God, How can he face his friends? her -

"oh boy, will you stop cursing? have some manners. "

opening his eyes, Kim taehyung glance at the old man who's standing not to far away from him, only then he notice that he and this old man only left inside the elevator.

Taehyung scanned the old man; from the grey colored hat on top of his head, from the eyeglasses he wore, to his thick black coat and the cane that he was firmly holding, by the judge of his appearance, he looked around 60 plus above of age.

He was not looking at his way when he spoke.

"I wouldn't wonder why your girlfriend broke up with you because of the attitude of yours..." he continued and laugh more like to himself and slowly shook his head like he was very dissapointed.

"... young men in this generation is really different." the old man mumble but audible enough for kim taehyung to hear.

Kim Taehyung just stand stoic, blankly staring at him. He watch as the old man let out a sigh, "Man, if you want to gain someone's heart, I suggested for you to behave that mouth of yours first, do you know that women usually fell in love with words? let's talk about attitude. yes, you may have the looks, wealth, powers and you may think that all women will worship and throw themselves at you then you are wrong - I know and I'm sure there's one girl that surely will not fell for it. And that girl happens whom you'll deeply in love with. " Kim Taehyung gulp when the old man look at him directly in the eye, a small smile was playing on the old man lips sending him goosebumps.

"don't miss the chance, I already missed mine and I know for sure you wouldn't want the result. " the last words the old man says before walking out of the elevator, It took a minute before Kim Taehyung came to his senses, Taehyung was about to call the old man when he saw the elevator already closing.

"And who the hell think he is? Crazy." Taehyung mumbled, eyebrows furrowing as he comprehend what the old man just had said.

|||

"You sure you don't want to rest instead? "

Rolling her eyes, Jo Hye stopped walking and face her now over reacting bestfriend,

"Jen, I'm fine. Okay? Stop worrying to much. " It's been like 13th times she keep asking Jo Hye if she's okay and Jo Hye can't help but to be irratited .