Chapter 8

•••

"What the hell is your problem?"
Taehyung with his cold stern voice muttered.

Laying his back on the sofa, Kim Taehyung munch the apple he just bite and stared back at Hoseok; who's his gaze is still on him.

After what happened in the classroom, Hoseok keep eyeing him suspiciously.

"Damn. Don't tell me you are into him?!" Namjoon said playfully as he throw some chips on hoseok.

Namjoon was sitting on the carpeted floor, he's not giving attention at all as he play games on his phone but he got interested when Kim Taehyung spoke and ask, well, they find it odd to hear him talk.

"Maybe..." hoseok mumble but audible to hear as he stared unconsciously at Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung, on the other hand, put his two feet on the transparent semi table and continue eating his apple, a small smirk was playing on his lips when he remember her face.

"You must be serious." Namjoon chortled, the sleeping beauty - minyoongi, sleeping on the other sofa turn his body sideway as he hug the pillow tightly, already getting annoyed to the noise he hears right now.

It was Six am in the morning and they're already in school, Taehyung told them to be in school 6 am sharp as he want to discuss something, the reasons why hoseok curiosity got wild more, they're in the school rooftop, their secret place as they wait for the others to come.

"What's happening to our Taehyung is very strange..." Namjoon blink his eyes, still staring at Kim Taehyung who's looking out on the window.

Today was different, usually at this time, his still asleep in his bed, probably the maids was struggling to wake him up. But now, he was physically and mentally active, in fact, excitement was running through his body.

"Hoseokiee .." namjoon taunted in a sweet voice.

"wae?"pouting his lips, hoseok turn his head to look at him.

"You got no jams.." namjoon was about to burst in laughter in his funny words when the door swung open, revealing park jimin and kim seokjin.

"Yow! I have something to tell you guys!" park jimin said in excitement as he walk towards them, he throw his body on the sofa, don't have a clue that yoongi is there, sleeping.

"Fuck." A loud curse escape from minyoongi's lips. Namjoon wry his face and Kim seokjin just shook his head before taking a seat beside the mute Kim Taehyung.

Yoongi pushes park Jimin causing him to fell onto the carpeted floor.

"Aw, my precious butt..." Park Jimin acted like he was in a deep pain, he was biting his lower lip, rubbing his butt.

"You stupid fuck." Cursing under his breath, Minyoongi huffed and glared at him.

"Yah! I didn't notice that you're sleeping there!" Jimin said, pouting.

Minyoongi was almost gag when he saw how park jimin pout his lips. Damn so ugly.

"Why are you too early today? What's the sudden urgency?" Kim Seokjin asked instead, crossing his legs as he look at his watch,