Chapter 13

•••

Taehyung

"hey." someone nudge at me, I creased my eyebrows and bore my eyes on hoseok.

"what?" i replied icily, we were in school canteen right know, in our usual table.

I can feel Seokjin and Yoongi eyes is on me.

"what's with that face?" he asked not looking at me as he took a bite on his food.

I look away and whirl the lollipop in my lips, suddenly feeling irritated as i remember what happen this morning,

I didn't see that witch this morning though,

Huh! That's a good thing, I'll be thankful if she got kidnapped and never comeback.

"its not your concern anymore, tsk." I mumble, vividly enough for him to hear and watch the people inside the canteen.

Well, after what happen this morning -, I kick off that witch butt in my house, I let her find her own way to go back where she belong.

Call me cruel but she deserve it, she actually knew my secrets and no one knows it, no one.

And as if that asshole butler already knew what i'm gonna do to him and he already escape, by going with my sister in business.

but i'll surely make him pay. He can't escape.

"geez, get a fucking room guys! you sucks."
my head snapped back when I heard Yoongi's curses. I stared blankly at Jimin who's busy on making out in front of me, A girl was sitting on his lap.

"you fuck." I threw some sandwich on them and sat up as the bell rung.

"damn you man." i heard jimin cuss as i turn my back on them and start to walk away, boys came after me,

i just give him a middle finger and we walk away.

except of course, jimin.

-

school suck, everything was fucking sucks right know.

all my nerves are in a bored mood, my whole body, my brain, everything.

yawning, i stared boringly at the professor, all i heard was a blah blah blah and blah blah blah.

seriously,

boredom was killing me.

"uhh, taehyung?."

I turn my head at the girl beside me, she was blushing furiously, biting her lower lip as she can't stare directly at my eyes.

I rase my eyebrows,

"what?." she must be thankful I'm giving my attention on her, well, I just want to get off my boredom.

"d-do you have an extra pen?."

"what do you think?." I shot back,

"well - " i didn't listen what she's saying and just turn my eyes on the creature in front of the door,

I smirked.

"Ms. Kim, mind explaining why you came late?" the professor asked with a blank expression on his face, I lay my back on the back of my seat and cross my legs.

my boredom already gone.

"I - I'm so-sorry," she stutter, I can't see her face because of her messy hair, covering all her face as she bowed her head.

Tsk.

"hays, Go to your seat, I will let you pass because this is your first time, but don't be late again, is that clear to you Ms. Kim?"
she node her head and finally look up,

only meeting my gaze as i cough on my own saliva.

fucc.

"w-what?" I glared at the girl who's looking at me with a weird expression,

I swallow my saliva and watch as the witch walking to her seat, -which is in the last row,

"hey you."

the girl look at me blushing,

"wae?" she put the strand of her hair in the back of her ears and bite her lower lip,

so gross,

"stand up,"

"w-what?" she look at me unbelievable, I can feel all eyes are on us, but i don't care.

"tsss, are you deaf? I said stand up!." she seems startled and immediately stand up,

"jerk." I look at the witch who's about to pass me,

"Witch, you sit here." I said matter of factly,

"are you serious?" She glared at me, I just smirked,

"im dead serious. Sit beside me." All gasp are every where, I almost laugh when this witch become like a tomatoe and just bow her head in embarrassment,

"Ms. Kim, sea beside Mr. Kim so that we can start our discussion, You two are wasting my time!" now the professor seems irritated already,

I watch as witch sigh and start walking where I sat.

"You Jerk."

I just smirked, I can now imagine my whole year being in highschool with so much fun!

•••