Chapter 36

***

“Mr. Choi open this please!”

Jo Hye felt like crying.

She gripped the door handle and frustratingly tried to open it but it wouldn't budge.

She tried many times and now she felt hopeless when a minutes passed by yet she didn't hear any response outside.

Meanwhile, Taehyung let out a groan because of the noise, he stirred on his bed, sleeping on his stomach position  and find the comfort angle on his pillow.

He doesn't care if he got late again, he's too sleepy right know to think about the time.

As he was about to drift off to sleep, he heared someone cursed.

“Damn it.”

As far as he remember, they got wasted last night; Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon, and him.

Seokjin and Yoongi didn't come.

He don't remember bringing whorenope, He never let some girl touch him.

Over his dead body.

Then who is that?

“Oh c'mon i remember putting it here!” a desperate voice said.

One thing that makes Taehyung open his eyes immediately when he heared that—

It's a voice of woman!

A woman—

Taehyung immediately got up and curse when he felt his head was about split, the pounding of his head makes him felt dizzy.

Lips dry and queasy stomach.

Hangover is awful.

The reason why he hate drinking alcohol— the fact that he forget everything when he was drunk is good but when talking about waking up—its fucking awful.

It feels like he was dying.

“Fuck it.” sitting, he growled and held his head, he closed his eyes and regret his immidiate action.

“Why i'm so unlucky?!”

A woman said again, Taehyung groan and slowly opened his heavy eyes,

Where am i?

Taehyung look around, his eyes fixed on the big doraemon stuffed toy staring back at him.

Cute.

He look around,

This was his bedroom in the mansion, how he came up here?!

He didn't bring his stuffed toys in his condo unit for he knows his peers will laugh at him when they saw his stock of stuffed toys.

He only kept it on his bedroom.

His eyebrows furrowed when he notice he was wearing nothing but his doraemon boxer—