Chapter 39

***

Kim Jo Hye

“Sorry, we're late.”

I heared Jeonkook apologized, my hands were shaking involuntarily.

The woman stands up, but the man beside her didn't move, he's eyes still fixed on me.

I look away when i realize we're still staring at each other.

What is this?

“No, we just arrived.” the woman smiled warmly at us—to jeonkook before she avert her gaze towards me.

She smiled brightly and offer her hand, “You must be Jo Hye, Hi. I'm Hasley Ong by the way.”

“Kim Jo Hye.” i muttered and shook her hands.

She looks so beautiful and stunning to her maroon bodycon strapless dress, her white skin glowed more. she's taller than me, her body is so fit like a model.

and her hand? It's so soft.

She looks kind and genuine.

Everything about her is envious.

No wonder why this two man here is crazy about her,

“Nice to finally meet you, Jo Hye.” She smiled again and i got more concious on my looks.

Jeonkook drag the chair infront of Hasley for me before he take the chair beside me.

I can still feel his eyes on me so i tried my best not to look at his way.

“This double date is very good idea.” Hasley let out a small chuckle, I don't know but i suddenly felt tense.

Why is he here?

Double date?

Did Taehyung already forgive Jeonkook? Maybe yes, if he didn't, then i don't think he'll agree going in this double date.

“Y-yeah i think so too.” Jeonkook stuttred and cleared his throat, the waiter give us menu.

I gave jungkook confused look.

“Just serve the best food here.” a low deep voice said, the waiter bowed his head before exiting the room.

I look at Taehyung and he just blankly staring at the glass with wine one on it. 

“They owned this restau.” Jeonkook lean towards my ear and whispered it to me, my mouth hung open.

“Really? Yah, you didn't tell we'll having a dinner with them.” i mumbled back, leaning  to his ear.

“Sorry, I know you'll not going if you learn about it.” He smiled apologetically.

Hasley cleared her throat, making us look at her.

She smiled before leaning on the back of her chair.

“Jeonkook, how are you?” she asked soflty, looking at him with unreadable eyes.