Chapter 37

***

“....then what else?”

Jo Hye closed her eyes tightly, she can feel his breathe on her face.

He was on top of her.

Pinning her both hand just above her head and her both leg were cornered by his.

Plus, he was only wearing a freaking boxer!

Their position is so awkward for her.

Her face flushed, she was afraid he might hear the wild beating of her heart against her chest.

“L-let go of me.” her voice shaking, she was still closing her eyes tighlty as she stutterly muttered those words.

Witch, don't you fucking dare upset me, you'll regret what i'll do to you.” he deadpanned, tightening his hand around her wrist.

She swallowed.

She didn't really plan to do what she had said, but her current situation urge her to say that.

She need to be brave.

To solve this problem and to have a peace at last.

Slowly, she opened her eyes and stared back at his intense eyes.

“Then don't expelled me.”  she mentally thank her self for not stuttering as she said that.

But he's too close.

Her breathing hitched when she saw his face coming near on her.

His bangs hovered on her forehead.

Their nose merely touching.

That was how close they are.

She panicked.

Is this jerk going to kiss me?!

She closed her eyes and pressed her head further backwards, her whole body hardened in tense.

Minutes passed, she heared him hissed and she felt his hand let go of her wrist.

“You are so ugly.” she heared him muttered before she felt him stand up.

She saw him opened the other door, getting in before shutting it loudly. leaving her in his bed.

That's when she let out a heavy breathe she'd been holding.

That was close! Phew.

She immediately seat down and mess her hair in frustration.

“I shouldn't have listened to that guy!”

She regretted following her brother to come here, after what happened, she don't think she can convince him to not expelled her.

And that Mr. Choi.

Seriously, He and Taehyung are both crazy.