Chapter 47

***

Kim Jo Hye

“Are you done?”

I asked outside his bathroom, leaning against the wall as i waited for him to finish.

This jerk even have the guts to get drunk!

I scoffed, remembering how he hugged me so freaking tight that i almost out of breath.

He don't want to go home and keeps muttering my name.

The reason why Jungkook called me.

Good thing i know how to tame a drunk Taehyung.

Saying sweetly words at him again.

I wince.

The words he said to me while we're in the Market's Korean Restaurant lingered on my mind.

I can't believe him.

I can't believe what he said,

Him? Kim Taehyung?

He was probably too compitative and challenged because i'm the only one he meeted that didn't thrown herself at him like any other woman.

He find me challenging, that's why.

“My contract with him will end so soon. . .” I mumble to myself, I only have 13 days of being his slave before it's done.

After that, i'll avoid him.

The door were slightly open, I can hear the noise of the shower.

After we entered in his condo; I, guiding his way by putting his one arm around my shoulder while i put my free hand on his waist.

God, he was so heavy compared to me!

No wonder why Jungkook and fell on floor why he was calling me, The reason why i heared 'thud' and groans.

Jungkook drive us in Taehyung's condo before he left.

I decided to tell him to go get a bath to lessen his dizziness and to make himself felt better.

And here i am, waiting for him to came out.

“After you done showering put your robe on!”

I yelled at him,

I don't know what will happen of he go out naked.

Godness.

I stand straight when the door creaked open, revealing him.

“Jo Hye?” he asked, squinting his eye on me.

My eyes widen when it landed on his bare chest, a water dripping on his hair down to his chest, down to his abs—

I quikly looked away from his body.

“I—i told you to put your robe on and not a body towel!” i nag, feeling awkward.