Chapter 22

•••

"4 years ago, this school was lead by one of the highest group called BTS, this group consist of 7 handsome man, namely Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin, Kim Namjoon, Jung Hoseok, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, and Jeon Jungkook.

Kim Taehyung was the leader of the group, He named this school BTS, as far as i know, he already owned this school because it was his birthday gift from his grandmother when he turned 18th. So obviously, he had the power to rule everything inside this campus, No one dares to faught back at him, everyone fears him, adore him because of his handsomeness...."

jo hye munch slowly her food as she listen to her bestfriend story, they were inside the school cafeteria positioned at the corner where there's no one can notice them.

"well, they were all bully, including your prince charming jeon jungkook - "

"jennie!" jo hye hisses as she says that, jo hye look behind her and she saw there's no students taking the next table to theirs, the school canteen was slightly crowded by students because it was already lunch time,

a while ago, she heard one of her classmates talking about president jungkook and taehyung had a 'talk' in the school hallway, some are worried reason why kim johye got curious and why it's so big deal on them when the two talk at each other. she then find herself asking her bestfriend jennie when they headed to canteen.

"hmm..." a mocking smile played on her best friend lips as she wink at her,

"some might hear you! just -aish continue your story." jo hye let out a deep sigh, jennie let out a small chuckle before laying her back and turn her face into serious one.

"well, as i said earlier, they were seven, no conflict that happened between taehyung and jungkook, the two were super best friend in fact, the two was super close to each other than the other members. taehyung and jungkook was bestfriend until the 5 boys came into the picture. i heared they're childhood buddy."

"but then, one day, this girl named 'Hasley' came back... the reason why taehyung and jungkook broke their friendship."

jo hye gulp as she comprehend what her best friend said,

"H-hasley?" her voice was low, sadness slowly eating her,

'the two separated and taehyung hate jungkook so much just because of a girl name Hasley...'

jo hye swallows and adjust her eyeglasses, she doesn't know why she don't want to hear the story any further.

"hasley lee, born in California and was also childhood friend of taehyung and jungkook. her father is friend of taehyung's father, her mother, already died and I don't know the reason, hasley was close to the two, "

"when hasley's mother died in California, her dad migrate to seoul, bringing her. she was just 6 years old when she meet taehyung and jeoggkook, they live in seoul for about 9 years..

i also know back then that taehyung likes the girl, but she did not become his girlfriend. i'm not sure, taehyung court her, we're just highschool that time, i always saw the two always going lunch together, all students here think they were dating, hasley was very beautiful, timid, smart, talented. all boys were fascinated by her but they had no chance to express their feelings, even just talking to her, taehyung prohibited them not to. so all of us think they were dating, hasley was here 4 years ago, she was very close and only 'girl' on the group, we called her 'BTS Princess',

not when this day happened, 4 years ago, we are all to shock when we saw hasley and taehyung on the school ground... on her knees and crying while begging kim taehyung. that day, kim taehyung was so very intimidating and.. scary. you know, he stand there with a total blank expression. he let the girl he like so much on her knees and crying."

jo hye watch as jennie cleared her throat and let out a sigh. she push her mineral water at her and she immediately took it and drank.

"the information was too... heavy to comprehend." jo hye mumble more to herself, she put her elbow on top of the table and put her chin on her palm, staring at jennie.

"the three 'were' childhood friend before? taehyung likes hasley then... he court her?" jo hye asked and Jennie nodded before gulping down her drink.

"uh-uh, you want to continue?" jennie asked her, she look at her wrist watch and there's a lot of time left yet.

jo hye nodded.

".. hasley was crying so hard that time and taehyung just stared at her blankly, his friends, except jungkook was behind him, they just watching her and seems they want to help her but they can't, hasley cried helplessly on the ground but taehyung doesn't seem to mind, he leave her crying that day. it happens too fast, i just woke up and heared the rumors in school that halsey already left the seoul and went back where she came from, that taehyung broke up with her becuase he just catch her cheating...

with jungkook."

"you okay?" jo hye gulp down the water beside her and let out heavy sigh, her heart was beating so fast at the information she heard.

"jeon jungkook......cheating?" jo hye felt her body went cold, she could not believe what her bestfriend just have said,

"you sure?" she stared at jennie, her hand shaking, silently hoping she doesn't hear her right or her bestfriend was joking around,

but the look of jennie's eyes,

'it could be...' her mind flashback at the day when taehyung almost choke her, why he was very angry at jungkook, her mind suddenly aching.

jo hye watch as jennie heads nodded, "i'm serious."

" well - what the hell?" she muttered under her breath.

•••

(A/N: This chapter explain why BTS HERE in this Story was just SIX. I hope this chapter explains it well. Xoxo 💕)