Chapter 10

•••

Kim Tae Hyung

"what are you doing master?"

shit,

i immediately stand straight and cleared my throat. trying to put my normal aura as if i'm not startled at his sudden appearance.

"why are you still awake?" i glared at him, i know he was trying not to laugh when he caught me at my ducking style walking state.

this shit butler.

"i was about to drink cold water." he eyed me suspiciously,

good thing i wore my robe to hide my leather jacket underneath.

"well, i decide to get milk and apple." i shrug off and start walking at the fridge and open it. grabbing the fresh milk.

"oh is that so" i heard he said at my back, i close the fridge and took out the drinking glass and pour it,

dude, if he was the ordinary butler here, i don't give a shit if he caught me sneaking out to the door.

but he was fucking wasn't.

i love my car and my freaking money to be alive so i won't mess my ass off.

he was my dad's personal butler, or we can call secretary, bodyguard i don't care, all i know is he was my dad's second eye. he knows us so well since he was served when i was still a kid.

"i'll go upstairs, want me to accompany you?" he put the glass at the sink after he's drinking water and turn his head to me, i can see the crinkles on his forehead,

"no thanks, i just finish this." even though i wanted to kick his ass off so that he can immediately fade away, - i can't, i respect him as i respect my dad.

"you still eating like that and drinking milk. still the taehyung I have known. " he laughs, i groan when he mess my hair.

"tsk." i swapped his hands away.

"i'll go now." he wave his left hand while his back facing me, i can hear his chuckle.

I peep him to the stairs, when i saw the lights off of where his room was, i immediately throw the unfinished apple to the sink, i took off my robe and grab the jeans i just throw under the table and wore it.

good thing he didn't notice.

leaving the milk to the table, i start walking through the exited door at the kitchen,

it was dark outside. of course, it's still 10 pm in the evening.

I played my keys on my hand and fish out my phone on my pocket while walking towards the parking lot. "Yoongi -"

"i'm sleeping, bye." i cursed underneath my breath when he hung up the phone, that asshole! he even turn off his phone! damn.

i called Seokjin, but unintended,