Chapter 5

•••

Sighing, Kim Jo Hye wander her eyes through the students busy chatting along their friends.

She didn't wonder when she saw how luxurious they are, BTS Academy is one of the most popular school in South Korea, It is an Elite School were the rich people enrolled. Kim Jo Hye's family is not that wealthy but her dad had enough money to support her and her step-brother.

Speaking to the devil, Kim Jo Hye watched Min Yoongi as he entered in cafeteria, Looking bored as usual — the usual poker face, and yet he catch the attention of students.

Yoongi wander his eyes and immediately stop to Jo Hye. Their eyes met.

"What is he doing here?"

Jo Hye knitted her eyebrows at him.

Don't you dare approach me!
Jo Hye turn her eyes into slit, glaring at his step-brother, Slightly shooking her head but to no avail, Yoongi seems blind ay her signals and continue walking towards her table.

Jo Hye how girls were staring at Yoongi as he start walking, some is giggling and some are sighing at the sight of him.

Min Yoongi stopped right front of Jo Hye, his both hands is inside of his pockets.

"What?" Jo Hye whisper, bowing her head and glancing on the students though her hair who's stealing glance to thier way, probably wondering why the hell is Min Yoongi is now standing at her table and why the hell he is talking with her.

This devil! I am already problematic with that Taehyung and his fan girls and now Yoongi fan girls too?! Could floor open and ate me up?!

Jo Hye wince and touch her hair,

My hair! They will surely rip my hair off and should I go to the parlor now and bald my hair?!

Jo Hye wince more.

"Be there in the parking lot, 5 pm sharp or else, I'll leave you."

Hearing that, Jo Hye wincing turn into frown.

“What? You came here just to say that? Do you know how my life — nevermind why can you just text me?! Hello? There's technology existing for Christ sake!” Jo Hye frustratingly said, still covering her face with her hair. Sending glares with Yoongi who still look unbothered.

“Nah, Too lazy to type.”
With that, Min Yoongi turn his back and walked, leaving Jo Hye with mouth agape.

Too lazy?!

That crazy devil—

Yah!” Jo Hye start calling him, but the devil pretend not to hear her.

Meanwhile, the students immediately look away as when Min Yoongi start walking out of the cafeteria.

Jo Hye's heart beat faster when she caught the eyes of some of the girls staring at her, some are curious and some are glaring. .

Jesus.

"Aish, the line is too long! My legs hurt." Jennie said, grunting as she put the tray in the table with their foods.

She pout her thin lips before sitting down. "Well, the school has so many students." Kim Jo Hye respond, taking a spoon of her food. She was already hungry and maybe she can put aside her problems just for lunch time. Food first.

"Was that Min Yoongi?" a seconds passed by before Jennie questioned, munching her own food as she look away, can't deny the red color in her cheeks, blushing.