Chapter 21

•••

"dude, you okay there?"

taehyung blink twice as he feel someone tap his shoulder,

"y-yeah..." he nodded his head at Seokjin.

He's been staring at the window of their SUV since they drove to their school campus. He's preoccupied about something.

"well, are you gonna sit there?"
that's when he realize that the car was already parked in parking lot and his friends is already outside and waiting for him.

damn -

"you seems worried... what it is?" seokjin squeez his shoulder and stared at him, worried.

"just-just sleepy." taehyung answered, looking away before getting off the car.

"tss." taehyung look at hoseok who glared and rolled his eyes on him.

hoseok was standing beside namjoon who had his lollipop on his mouth, smirking at him.

"what?"

namjoon just shrugg his shoulder and put his arm around hoseok neck.

"yah! your arms too heavy - aw!" hoseok wriggle his head away from namjoon when namjoon playfully hit his head.

"tsss." hoseok walk away, not before glaring at taehyung.

"what's his problem?" taehyung asked, namjoon just shrug again before going after hoseok.

"aigooo it's fucking monday again. " jimin yawn and try to hug taehyung from the back but taehyung saw it, he stepped forward away from jimin.

jimin pout and yawn again.

"let's go." said by seokjin as he put the key on his pocket.

"hyung let me hug you. "
jimin was about to hug Seokjin but seokjin hold his shoulder to stop him.

"aish will you comb your hair?" seokjin point his finger on jimin's forehead,

"I'm sleepy."

"tss that's what you get from drinking." seokjin scold the sleepy jimin.

"maybe i should absent too like yoongi and slept." jimin mumbled when he notice yoongi is not around.

"hey, what's problem of that man? he's been glaring at me all the way here until now. " taehyung face seokjin.

they start walking.

"who?"

"hoseok."

"hoseok don't like what you do to.. what's her name again? jo.. hye? You know, the girl yesterday." seokjin answered, shrugging his shoulder before looking ahead.

"sexy nerd."

seokjin and taehyung both turned to jimin.

jimin comb his messy hair with his finger as he said that, ignoring the curios and mad expression of taehyung and seokjin.

"what did you call her?" taehyung ask furrowing his eyebrows. jimin had this smirk playing on his lips as he position between him and taehyung before putting his shoulder around them and continue walking.

"well, she's the girl who i meet inside the canteen, the sexy nerd."

"yah! don't call her that!" taehyung wriggle jimin's hand away from him.

"why?" but taehyung just glared at jimin.

"she's not sexy, gross. " taehyung rolled his eyes before walking faster

"taehyung, I'm wondering, why do you hate that girl so much?" seokjin asked behind him.

"that witch had the guts to call me jerk, like, the fuck? no one call me stupid names aside from her, she not that pretty to fuck the hell out of me. "

seokjin nodded his head like he understand.

"she's not witch -" jimin stopped from what he was about to say when taehyung turned to him.

"jimin, i'm warning you, i don't want to see you going around her. "

"but-"

"no buts."

"she was the one who start it and i'll make sure she will regretted everything, i make her quit on her own. " taehyung said, staring blankly ahead as they walk to the school hallway.

jimin look at seokjin, they both silent as they followed him, he felt worried about sexy nerd.

".... and i know hoseok wants me to say sorry to her and ha! who the hell she is? it's was her fault-"

"taehyung."

the air suddenly become tense when he walk towards them, some students in the hallway stopped and watch as when the school campus president walk towards the school campus bully.

"oh no."

"hayst i should change my name now, it feels disgusting when some yucky person say it. don't you think jimin?"

a dangerous expression was playing on taehyungs eyes as he look at jimin, purposely grimacing before putting his both hands inside of his pocket as jungkook stop in front of him.

seokjin sigh, he prayed this happening would pass well.

jeon jungkook throw seokjin and jimin a glance before it settled on taehyung, he sigh and stared at him. "can we talk?"

"what for? ah, you gonna say shit again because of my kind of clothing? playing oh so called president? you can't do anything about it so fuck off. "

"dude calm down." jimin mumbled at him but taehyung ignore him and stared back at the person in front of them.

"it's about kim jo hye. " jungkook calmly said, he watches as taehyung eyes look at him expressionless.

".... i want you to stop whatever you are doing with her, put aside your immaturity and don't drag people around you. " jungkook continued in monotone voice, seriously looking at taehyung,

"what if i don't?"

taehyung felt a sudden rage inside his chest when he remember how that witch blushes while talking at the man in front of him,

'so these bastard like her huh.'

"i'll be the one who you face with. I'm warning you kim taehyung." a hard determination was written on jungkook face as he uttered those word.

the two person beside taehyung; seokjin and jimin suddenly felt uncomfortable where they are.

"should i be...scared?" taehyung smirk, he look calm but his fist balled inside of his pocket.

"i'm serious taehyung, don't involve her in your rage between me, just don't."
jungkook muttered before walking away,

the school bell rang and the students whose watching the scene hurriedly went out to their each classroom, seokjin tap taehyung's shoulder, "let's go dude."

kim taehyung clench his jaw.

'bastard, you just tell what to do to make you pay for what you did.'

•••