Chapter 46

***

“Hyung.”

Jungkook dropped his arm on his shoulder.

Taehyung is now inside of his room, in his terrace.

Staring at the big city.

“What's your plan?”

He asked, Tae wriggle his shoulder away and take a gulp on his can of beer.

“Plan? What plan are you talking about?” he denied, though he already had sense on what jungkook saying.

“Your girl.”

He cough on his beer.

“What the fuck?”

Jungkook patted his back while he's coughing,

“Aigoo, still the baby tae i've known.”

Taehyung pushed jungkook hand away, feeling hot all of sudden.

“W—what are you talking?! Aish don't call me that.” Taehyung hissed at him, face flushed.

Jungkook shook his head and lean his back towards the terrace.

“You're too obvious hyung, i knew you too well.” Jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung swallowed hard and look away.

“You're drunk Jung, you're saying nonsense.”

“Hmm there's a 4 empty can of beer in the table, who's drunk here?  You hate beers right? Why sudden?”

It's true, Taehyung really not into alcohol, he only drinking beers except when he had a problem.

And jungkook knew his bestfriend to well.

Jungkook can see Taehyung's crimson face, he was near tipsy.

“I. . I guess i need this to fell asleep.” He muttered, taking a gulp on his beer again.

“Do you have a problem?” Jungkook asked softly.

Jungkook just finished taking a bath, he was now just wearing his robe, It was almost 11 pm in the evening when Taehyung rang his doorbell, bringing a can of beers.

“I don't know. But i can't fell asleep, That. . . Witch. She keep running through my mind, Everytime i closed my eyes, i can see her face.” Taehyung said, putting his elbow on the edge of terrace.

“I felt hurt when i saw her cried because of me. She's really a witch, She bewitched me.”

Taehyung shook his head, a small smile appeard on his lips before taking a gulp on his beer.

“Do you still love Hasley?”  Jungkook look at him.

“No. I realize my feelings for her is just a puppy love.” Taehyung admitted.

It's true, he doesn't feel what he felt long time ago.

Jungkook heared him sighed.