Chapter 6

••••

letting out a shaky breath, Jo Hye turn to her best friend, who's now softly holding her trembling hands, pinching it lightly while smiling crookedly at her.

Assuring her not to worry.

"Hey, don't worry okay? I'll tell that f-boy to keep it as a secret." Jennie lastly said as they went on their way to their next class.  Jennie has to leave Johye since they are not classmate.

The school bell rang, students is half running on the corridor, hurrying through their classes while Jo Hye is walking like a zombie.

There's a one person that keep bugging her, 'jimin..' Jo Hye wince and shook her head, 'another problem aigoo.'

But then -

"I'm so sorry." Jo Hye wince in pain as her butt is on the floor, sinking what just happened. She bumped into someone.

"I'm really sorry." Said again by Jeon Jungkook apologetically as she help her stand, he noticed she's searching something on the floor, he saw an eyeglasses

"Here." He help her wear it.

"Again, I'm so sorry I didn't mean it, are you okay?" worried was written on Jungkook face, he didn't notice her since he was looking on his watch the time he bumped into her.

Jo Hye nodded shyly as she now see the person in front of her. Thanks to her eyeglasses?

"You sure? Nothings hurt?" Jo Hye shook her head at him, no words came out from her mouth.

Dumbfounded in front of an handsome angel.

'Wait - what? Handsome angel?'

Jo hye face flushed because of her own thought,

'ridiculous!'

Jo Hye looked at the the man who's now picking up the books that scattered all around the floor,

They're the only two person who's in the corridor, both unaware that the time is already tickling, Jo Hye immediately help him pick up his books.

"H-here, I'm sorry I wasn't looking at my way in the first place." Jo Hye mutter under her breath as she give him the books, looking down in the floor as if she's talking to it,

To shy to look at him.

Jungkook just smiled sincerely on her, quite amused how she blame herself through the things she didn't do.

"Nah, It's my fault, I'm in hurry so - Oh Holy Mother we're late! What room are you? I'll walk you to your room since I was the reason why you came late, I'll reason out to your teacher." Said he.

“R-room 241. But you don't have. . to”
Jo Hye didn't finish her words when he see his back facing her, already walking in hurry.

"Let's go?." He said, turning his head.at her with a smile, Jo hye just shrugged her shoulder mentally and followed him.

Through out the time they are walking, Jo Hye's just walking after him, watching his back as their footstep is all making a noise on the awkward silent- for Jo Hye it's awkward.

"Where is his room? What is his name?" Jo hye bite her lower lip as she feel herself flushed again.

Jungkook was a bit taller than her, he wears a very neat uniform, a clean haircut that added more charms on his features.

Jo hye stopped on her walking when Jungkook stopped in front of the door, room 241.

Jungkook look at her briefly before looking at the door, sighing before knocking.