Chapter 44

***

Kim Jo Hye

“Johye sweetheart?”

I heard mom called me softly at the back of my door.

I put the book that i currently reading and slowly got up and walk towards my door.

It's already 10 am in the Saturday morning, I just finished my assignment; including that jerk assignment of course.

Can you believe i survived 17 days being his slave? Although he nearly kill me for commmading me to do things,

Like cooking for him, cleaning his condo, washing his clothes, (not include his undergarment ofcourse!) doing his assignments, copying notes for him, become his tutor (in math) commanding me things like buying him a drink, food, candies (lollipop) etc. . .

Even feeding him up because he's too lazy to move his hand.

If i know how to drive he also want me to become his driver,

He was like a stroke man and i'm the hired OS nurse and caregiver.

What do i expect from him?

“Yea Mom?”

I asked, opening my door.

She walked in, cupping my face.
she sweetly smiled at me, happiness glinted in her eyes.

“You did not say you have a date right know, why are you still didn't dress up yet? Taehyung is waiting in the living room.”

My eyes widen at her.

“What?! What's that jerk doing—”
I wince when she whack my shoulder, narrowing her eyes on me.

“Johye! When did you learn that words huh?”

I bite my lowerlip, my mind feels like it's going to explode!

“Seriously Mom, what he's doing here? I don't know—”

“He's your first date right? He was the one who drive you home. we thought it was Jungkook you're having a date with.”

I suddenly remmber what happend on that dinner, the hugging thing. . .

My face flushed.

Jungkook already apologize at me, he admitted that he planned that unexpectedly meet up with Taehyung.

Jungkook wants us to meet and i don't know what's on his head.

He want's to suprise Taehyung by bringing me with him but he said he was the one who was suprised seeing Hasley there too.

Jungkook treated me 3 days for what he did.

“Mom! Listen to me, i didn't know what his saying!” i complain.

“Aye, he told us that you were shy to tell us, Taehyung, that boy told us that he's courting you. How gentleman isn't it?” she said dreamily, arranging my hair.