Chapter 33

***

Kim Jo Hye

"Jo Hye, aren't you curious between Me and Taehyung? Why he abhor me that much?"

Yes.

I wanted to answer, but it didn't seem right.

I wanted to hear from his own mouth what happened between the two of them.

We are inside his car, infront of the convenience store, eating ice cream silently when he suddenly spoke.

I melt the chocolate cream on my tongue and look at him,

It's already dark, i texted my mother that i'll be going home late.

"Do you know Kim Taehyung was my bestfriend?" i shook my head,

He sigh and smiled.

-but it didn't reach his eyes,

He look sad.

"He was my childhood friend, we were inseparable when we were kids."

He look infront, his eyes spark in happiness like he's watching himself and taehyung when they are still a kid.

"Did you know he was bullied- we were bullied in our Elementary Days?"

"...Fragile, that's who we are back then. The fat kid in our room always bully us two, because we were so thin."

He chortled. "Until one day, in Highschool. I just found myself bullying someone and he's the leader."

I look at him, he smiled at me and sigh.

"Yes, this Mr. President is bully back then. that's when the BTS formed."

He pause and eat his ice cream as i eat mine.

So Jennie was right.

They were Bestfriend.

"Being with them is happiness. They're like my second family, And he's like my twin brother."

"But then, this beautiful girl came back."

Silence.

I swallowed hard.

"Hasley Ong..." I saw how he smiled bitterly.

The sadness and pain he had earlier came back on his eyes.

Looking at his reaction makes me want to know more about what happened.

If he really cheated with her.

"Our childhood princess. I forgot to mention that the tree of us were childhood friends. Though she didn't last long in South Korea, it's in the half of month in our Grade-two year when she and her dad migrate in States. She came back when we were first year highschool."

I watch as the car passed by, the busy street and people walking by in the pedestrian lane.

"..... Taehyung and Hasley like each other, they become couple. Taehyung treated her like a princess, She was his first love. One thing that Hasley didn't agreed on Taehyung is that he bully people. They were perfect couple in BTS Academy."