Chapter 28

•••

Jennie turn off her car ignition and push the key out of the lock cylinder when she parked her car on the school parking lot. A smirk plastered on her face, today, she felt excited on what she planned to happen.

She didn't have enough sleep last night because of planning to get revenge on that jerk; Kim Taehyung.

Well, contrary to Kim Jo Hye.

She felt nervous and worried all the way up to their School.

"What?" Jennie raised her one eyebrow when Jo Hye looked at her again.

"Jennie.."

"Oh no no no don't give that face Jo Hye, I planned this last night and you can't stop me."

Jennie shook her head and look in the front windshield of her car, the spot in front of them where Taehyung usually park his car is still empty.

That jerk is not yet around.

It already 8:50 am and students are in hurry, Afraid to be late.

Jennie is so enrage of what her brother did; for stopping her to help and protect her bestfriend from that Sunny bitch and Taehyung jerk. she didn't talk to him yesterday night and until now.

"I don't want you to involve in this mess Jennie, I can't afford to see you bullied because of me, please understand." Jo Hye pleaded and hold Jennie's hand.

Jennie sigh and look at her bestfriend, worried is written all over her eyes, she hold her hand back and squeeze it.

"No Jo Hye, I can't afford to see you too being bullied by Taehyung and all the idiots students here. I'll choose to be bullied too just to protect you. Okay? I will not anyone hurt you. Don't worry we will fight back together, Please stop convincing me because i'll never back up."

The look of finalty and determination makes Jo Hye's attempt to stop her vanished.

She knows she can't stop her.

"C'mon don't be too soft. Don't let their act and words affect you."

Jo Hye let out a sigh.

"What if we got expelled? Taehyung owned these School. What about Aunt? Your Dad?"

"Then expelled, as if this is only school in whole south korea, duh there's a lot of school here, I'll be the one who will transfer after we're done for our revenge." Jennie rolled her eyes.

Jo Hye stared on the dash board.

She was right, there's more school here, she can comeback to her old school too.

"Maybe I can enrolled to your old school too. " Jennie added.

Jennie is so brave that she suddenly feel ashamed of herself. Jennie's fighting for her but all she have done is to act cowards towards her.

"But promise me you won't let yourself get hurt."

Jennie smiled, "Nah, No one can beat me."

Jo Hye look at the back seat, where bag of eggs, green satin paint, and a flour.

just by looking at it, Jo Hye already know what her bestfriend had planned.

"That jerk is already here." she heared Jennie mumbled,

She was right.

Taehyung got out his car and slammed the door shut. Twirling the keys in his hand and lazily walk inside.