The End

***

“Do you have a copy Jo Hye?”

Eunwoo, my boy classmate who sat on my back lean towards me, his face just on my shoulder as he take a peek on my notebook.

He was from the public school where i came from.

He was my schoolmate actually, same grade level but we didn't become classmate eversince, not until now.

Cha Eunwoo is a famous man back in my school, he had a lot of admirers.

He was known as a 'Face Genius', he was handsome i admit. He has a good personality, nice body, and he was smart.

No wonder why a lot of girls go crazy around him.

Now is his five days since he transfered, and like where he came from, my classmates (maybe, even other girls) stared at him dreamily.

I remember when he introduced himself in the front of the class, all the girls inside were squealing, giggling and whispering at each other while looking at him.

They even shriek when he smiled.

Unfortunately, he was happened to know me, i don't know, he said, he remember seeing my face in his old school.

I was a nobody in my old school so i was quite suprised that he knew me.

I let out a sigh when i saw Erin in the front glared at my way.

Eversince Eunwoo talked to me, all girls who have feelings on him were almost killing me through their death glare.

As if i like him, i already have a boyfriend.

Speaking of boyfriend, the door suddenly opened, the noise immediatley stopped when he slowly entered,

I rolled my eyes in heaven when i saw his uniform unbotton, his black hair is messy.

Typical Taehyung.

He scan his eyes until it stopped on me.

A frown formed on his face when his eye landed on the man behind me.

“Walk faster Mr. Kim, You'll interrupting my discussion.” our proffesor said patiently.

Right, this jerk is late again.

I crossed my arms infront of my chest, raising my eyebrows at him when he was about to take a step forward.

He let out a sigh when he saw my expression.

“Sorry for being late Mr. Chen.” He said, bowing his head at our proffesor.

Like usual, proffesors seems shocked for what Taehyung said.

This is not the first time Taehyung said and acted like that but they still not used to it.

They can't believe that the ultimate bully they've known is now apologising and even bowing his head.

“O—Okay, just sit down so we can continue.” Our proffesor said stutteredly.

Kim Taehyung start walking towards where i was, i can't help but to bite my lowerlip, stopping myself for smiling.

I heared him hissed before he take the empty chair beside me.

I give my notes to Eunwoo, he smiled at me and mouth 'thank you.'