Chapter 7

•••

Taehyung never like noisy people, and mostly, he hate and he will kill whoever person interrupting his sleep.

But then, instead of cursing the person who always pester his every goddamn time - Hoseok, his mind suddenly function on remembering the familiar face he was staring at right now.

His eyebrows furrowed, Jo Hye immediately look down, avoiding his eyes.

"Taehyung. . .just continue sleeping, We'll be quiet." Hoseok muttered,  voice annoyed him more.

"Why the fuck did you sit here?" He was not talking to hoseok, he was talking to her.

Tension starts to build, frowning deeper, he clenched his jaw.

"Did I give my fucking permission huh?" his voice growled in anger.

"What's the problem here?" Mr. Wang were now standing in the front of them, looking mad.

"You're out of this shit." Taehyung said coldly, not even bothering to look at the proffesor.

Mr. Wang look at him in disapproval.

"It's you again Mr. Kim! What's new?! You're always interuppting my class! No manners! Does your parents even teach you a good moral?!"

"Mr.Wang—" again, hoseok was cut off of his words when kim taehyung stand up, grabbing Jo Hye in her wrist as he forcedly grabbed her and almost throw her to Mr.Wang.

Mr. Wang immediately help Jo hye to stand.

"You're fired." he stared at Mr. Wang expressionless, the whole classroom went quiet, No one ever dare to talk.

"T-taehyung... Calmed down will you?" hoseok stuttered in fear as he tried to hold taehyung on his elbow.

Hoseok knows what's happening now isn't good.

"Get out of my way." He warn the now worried Hoseok.

Jo Hye snap her head toward Taehyung who's staring coldly on Mr. Wang, his expression blank.

'How could he ever say that to him?' she look at him unbelievably. Jo Hye's blood boiled in annoyance,

"Nope, you can't fire me easily, You're not my boss." Mr. Wang look at him mockingly. He tried to look brave despite the fear he has inside.

"Oh really? How about I'll tell Mrs. Kim she didn't teach me a good moral like you've said seconds ago?" taehyung titled his head as he smirked like a devil. He chuckled when he saw Mr.Wang sour face.

"You-!"

"Bastard? Jerk?" Taehyung cut him and smirk.

"Just so you know Mr.Wang, I can play your little life in my own hands, don't talk shit like you know everything.."

Everyone shivered in the coldness of his voice, Hoseok suddenly felt worried. He knows he was not the Kim Taehyung he knew right know.

"JERK." Jo Hye clenched her hand, she was raging in anger when she shout that word, she can't take it anymore, her blood boiled in totally anger when he saw how tears rolled down on Mr.Wang cheek before walking out.

She felt pity for him.

"Oh g-god"

"Is she out her mind?"

"Damn."

A whispers was everywhere, Hoseok looked at Jo Hye, trying to stop her using his eyes, but Jo hye's eyes is fixed on the person whom she despised in her first day.

Kim Taehyung stared at her purple orbs, (contact lens that Jennie lent to her) he tried not look surprised in her sudden outburst, he composed his expression in a blank one.

"What did you fuckin say?" He watch as she blow her bangs, wearing the sarcastic look.

"Are you that stupid?! Deaf asshole!" She closed her eyes as her chest up and down to catch air. Her anger spread like a wildfire.

Huh! I didn't know pouring your hatred to someone finally makes you feel good.

"Girl friend what are you sayin?— hyung” Hoseok immediately stoped talking when Taehyung glared at him.

"Aish. Even if Girl Friend is so cool right now, she's still in danger." Hoseok wince.

"What do you think you are huh?! You're manipulating other people! how dare you?! You act like a King but you're not! You fucking bastard! Asshole! Jerk! Damn You! You're a selfish immature jerk!" her heart beating so fast as shouted that in front of him. Her anger lessen after she says that.

Yeah, let the things happen! I will transfer school and might as kick this jerk balls for the last time.
Johye's mind said, she put both of her hand on her hips, lifting her head confidently towards the jerk direction and stare back at him.

"ugly bitch." Was all taehyung said that surprises everyone, he still expressionless as he put his hand inside of his pocket. Hoseok can't help but to wonder.

Usually, when someone is calling him jerk, cursing him especially not his friend, he usually punching it not giving a care if it's a boy or girl. But whats happening now is really confusing.

"Do you think you're handsome?!" Jo Hye, you know that he is incredibly handsome! Jo Hye blink to what she said, some girls laugh and she even saw how the jerk face flashed with smile in a second.

Johye face heated at her words, she saw hoseok wince at her.

Whatever!

On the other hand, as Taehyung scan the bitch figure. . The hair. He suddenly remember someone.

"Hmm.. " Taehying smirk.

A three man — a three body guard suddenly entered, Jo Hye's eyes widen when they hold her arms on her back, arresting her.

"W-what are you doing?! Get off me!" she tried to wriggle and escape but they're too strong.

Her heart beat erratically, it feels like a cold water flashed all over her body when she realize what she just did. The confidence and urge that she had a while ago seems to run off outside the campus and now in Philippines. Leaving Johye nothing with fear.

"Young Master." They bow down their heads at the person who's now looking at her with a smirk playing on his lips.

"You must get your punishment for calling me inappropriate names."

Johye gulp, she can't seem to breath properly as she watch the jerk face.

------

"You are seriously pissing the hell out of me!" Min Yoongi shut in annoyance when she finally saw his step sister, walking like a turtle, it's already almost 6 and its getting darker.

"What the- what happens to you?!" and he almost teary eyed in laughing when jo hye finally look at her, Jo Hye just stared at him, poker face. She swipe something in her forehead when she felt sticky rolling on her face.

She knows she look funny right know , A very messy and tangled hair, with a white flour that colored her hair and all over her body, not to mention she was so sticky because of the eggs, and her face look like a clown as the jerk, bastard doodle a mark on her face.

She just watch her loveable brother laughing his ass out loud.

"see you tomorrow ugly." Jo Hye groan in frustration when he remember his face.