Chapter 26

Kim Jo Hye

Jennie was fuming mad because of her brother and Kim Taehyung.

She help me to stand up and guide my way through the school comfort room. She lend me her shirt and help me to wash my body.

My eye glasses is broken, and I don't know how can i say it to my Dad and Mom that i need another eye glasses,

They will surely asked me what happened,

Maybe, I clumsly tripped?

After i cleaned up, Jennie force me to go home and drive me home,

She always muttering a curse, and always asking me if i'm okay.

And know my nightmare worsen the fact that Taehyung, Sunny and even other students can bully me.

I can't do anything, like report it to the dean, It's useless.

Kim Taehyung was the owner of the school, how?

"Maybe, I'll drop like they wanted me to do." i muttered to broke the silence, i stared in front, looking at the road.

I'm sitting now in the passenger seat while my bestfriend taking the driver seat.

"You'll give up? Just like that?" she said, annoyance laced on her voice.

I looked at her, her eyebrows furrowed and she's gripping the wheel tightly.

"I'll kill my brother for stopping me while ago, Damn, If only he didn't stopped me, that Sunny bitch is on her grave now." she gritted her teeth, i felt warm embrace my heart.

I thank God for having this girl to my life.

"Calm down will you? What happend is already done, we can't do anything." I replied and sigh.

I can still feel the pain on my scalp, and the pang on my cheek.

I wry remembering what happened.

I look at my eye glasses on my hand, i suddenly felt like naked without it.

"Wow, can't you hear yourself Jo Hye? After what that bitch and jerk did? Stop being martyr, whether you like it or not, you'll not drop off and we will get our revenge." She said in determination.

"Jennie, As far as i wanted to do that, We can't, Kim Taehyung is so powerful, and I will not let you enter in my messy life, I don't want you involved."

"Just understand your brother, he's protecting you. -"

"Oh just shut up Jo Hye! We will get our revenge, I don't care about my brother! I'll choose getting bullied too if it's only the way to protect and help you, arraseo? now don't argue with me or else i'll tell everyone in school that Min Yoon Gi is your fucking Step-brother." she said in dismissing tone and look at me glaring.

"Jennie -"

"Oh shut up Jo Hye! We will fight back and maybe If i'll satisfied we can transfer another school, together. Get it?"