Chapter 4

***

The bell rang, signaling every students that the time is over, Kim Taehyung immediately look where the girl is but he just saw the chair is already empty, he want to confront her, make her pay for calling him jerk but he seem too late to do that.

“Wtf, why did you -"
Jo Hye immediately covered her best friend mouth, wincing as she glance at the students who looks at their way

"aish, i'm regretting this."
Jo hye muttered, a feeling of defeat is embracing her.

Jennie push her hands off of her,

Jo Hye wince when Jennie playfully smack her in the  shoulder, "Yah! I have a right to know 'cause I'm your bestfriend! Heck, why the hell did you say that? Don you know what consequence you can get?"

“I know, i know, okay? i didn't meant to say that out loud, what should i do?" Jo hye bit her lower lip.

Truth to her words, Jo Hye didn't know that the person who she called jerk is the freaking bully that her best friend warned her to not cross path with.

How will she know that he is the Taehyung they talked about?!

If she could turn back the time, she will never mutter that words even if he annoys her!

Feeling scared thinking of that jerk admirers ripping her hair off. Jo Hye wince.

Noooo!

“All I prayed is to have a peaceful life in school and graduated without being noticed, but what happen? What to do? Should I transfer school?” Jo Hye asked, just by thinking of the consequence and the voice of that jerk in her head makes her want to be swallowed by the grounds.

“Hmm, don't worry, i have a solution on that," Jennie smiled sheepishly and wink at her.

“What is it? tell me!" Jo Hye said in  anticipation, eyes widening

Jennie stopped walking and face her, putting her one hand on her waist, scanning her body.

“Uhm, took off your eyeglasses, cut your hair, change your uniform into a fit one.” her best friend said, grinning.

Jo Hye frown at her.

'why i have a friend like her?'

Scrunching up her nose, Kim Jo Hye walk pass on her bestfriend and pushed the the double glass door of the the school canteen.

Unlike where she came from, the groups of students talking timidly.

"Hey! i was just joking!" Jennie said between her laugh as she held Jo Hye's left arm.

"Well, that's a nice joke, do you have another one?" Jo Hye said sarcastically, sometimes, wondering why they become friends,

"actually, you have no choice to do that, someda-"

"scratch that! seriously?" Jo Hye hissed out of annoyance and walk near the available table,