Chapter 16

• • •

Jo hye let out loud sigh as disappointment wash over her.

She was left standing there, watching the luxury sports car slowly fading away, leaving her on her own.

Maybe, it just not meant to be -

"Damn, are you gonna stand there all along? You know what, I'll leave your shits here. " a grumpy voice said, Jo Hye immediately felt embarrassed and felt panic when he start his motorcycle, very determined to leave her.

“Yah —" she walked near him, but immediately stopped when taehyung look at her with his infuriated eyes.

He felt like punching anyone right now.

"Tss, hope in! " he demand and turn his head away from her, Jo hye immediately climb into the motorcycle; in his back.

She knows he was not in a good mood right now.

She mentally cursed the short skirt she wear, her legs were showing, surely, her short-short will surely full of display in thw way when the wind blew it off.

She adjust properly to her seat and slightly took distance from his hard back, she bite her lower lips and sigh, God, what kind of motorcycle is this? The seats are good for two only, thier body are pressed to each other in order to fit, and there is no way she will press her chest to his back.

Damn this motorcycle! She cursed.

“Wear this. " he hand her a white helmet, still his head forward, she grabbed and wear it, unconsciously debating to herself where she should hold him,

shoulder maybe?

A slight shriek come out from her mouth when he suddenly drove, faster than she imagine.

"Hold tight witch. " she heard him say but she's too scared to heard him clear, the wind was striking her hard, she close her eyes, not giving a damn care if people see her legs, she don't care about anything, all she cared right know is be at home, safe and still breathing.

"Tss. " Kim Taehyung rolled his eyes as if she can see them and fasten his driving once more,

so fuckin stubborn, let's see how long you can get.

A smirk immediately plastered on his lips when he feel her arm on his stomach, hugging him from the back, it so tight as if she would fall if she let go.

A unknown feeling wash over his heart and he can't deny that he love it.

-

"Get off. "

Jo Hye's eyes immediately snapped open, releasing a heavy breath when she saw the familiar gate, she immediately then realize what's their position and she immediately let of him, get off to his hell motorcycle, ignoring the embarrassment she had felt.

"H-here. " she said almost mumble, her rapid beating heart was now beating in its normal beat, her legs were a now felt weak all of sudden, her brain felt like floating in air.

"Scared huh."

Jo Hye was too tired to urge to his mocking voice, She just bowed her head to him, making him confused. unfortunately, he expected she will curse him to death but the things happen likewise,

She shook her head, now felt dizzy and he notice that.

"Thank you - " but her sight suddenly got blank before she can even finish her words.

Taehyung curse under his breath when she catch her petite body, good thing she was near to him when she passed out,

He suddenly felt guilty from drving to fast.

She surely got scared.

"Damn, you are hot. "

He cursed when he touch her forehead, she's sick.

-

"- where the hell do you sleep in?! You fade when the sunset gone and then turn home when sunrise come! Look what happened to your face, you have bruises, drunk! What gotten to you yoongi?! I didn't rise you like that! Look what happens to your sister! She got sick because of your shits - yoongi! Don't turn your back at me! I'm not done talking to you, you -"

"Hon, calm down. You can talk to him properly but not now. "

Jo Hye heard his father says calmly as she walk downstairs, She still felt heavy and her eyelids are heavy too but she didn't mind, her stomach are grumbling with hunger,

"tss. "

Jo Hye watch as his brother walk pass her, his shirt was lazily hanging to his shoulder his hair looks like a nest of a bird, she wry when she smells alcohol,

That's probably the reason why his mother is shouting mad.

He slammed his door shut, loudly that makes her jump in surprise.

She put her hand to her chest and sigh,

that assho-

Okay, that's enough.

-

"sweetheart, why did you came down, I was about to give you your breakfast in bed. Are you feeling good?" concern was evident on her mother voice, she smiled and give her a warm hug and kiss to her cheek,

"I am totally fine, you don't have to worry. " she smiled, squeezing her mothers hand to assure her.

"you sure dear? " Jo hye nodded, "where's dad?" she look around the kitchen but her dad was no where,

"He just go to work. " she replied and guide her from her seat, putting foods on Jo Hye's plate.

"I am so sorry for what happen to you sweetheart, My son is acting like a trash again. " her mother let out a frustrated sigh, "I don't know why he grow up like that, I don't blame him though, maybe it's my fault why he grow up like that - "

Jo Hye immediately stop her and hold her hand,

"No, it is not your fault believe me, you are so caring and kind mother so stop blaming yourself because of him, He just, grow up like that, maybe, he will change eventually." Jo Hye said sincerely, making her mother cry and hug her.

"Thank you sweetheart. " she sniffle and Jo Hye hug her in return.

'yoongi was really bastard for making you felt this. '

"Sorry for my drama, I know you are hungry, by the sound of your stomach.” Her mother laugh and let go of her, Jo Hye laugh too and sat back on her chair and continue eating.

"Ay by the way, can you text Taehyung? just tell him you were fine so he'd stop worrying. I thank that handsome man for returning you home."

"Ta-taehyung? " the blood draine from her face by hearing his name, she immediately grab the water and drank it.

"Yes sweetheart, he is the one who brought you home and insist to carry you into your bed, he's a gentleman."

Jo Hye stared at her plate and gulp.
the events that happens yesterday was slowly coming back to her mind.

How he drive like there's no tomorrow.

"That jerk. " she gripped the fork tightly.

•••