Chapter 19

•••

Kim Jo Hye

I stared at him

he stared at me too,

No one is making a noise - or should I say,  no one dared to make a noise.

His eyebrows furrows, looking at me deeply, there's a anger at his deep-brown eyes and it is glaring at me.  His jaw clenched and his lips is in a grim line.

“S-so what?”

I manage to say even if my knee is trembling, but of course, I would not let him see that I was affect the way he stared at me! 

“What? You ask me ‘What?’ ” he asked, the sounds of his voice seems he is calming himself at rage, his fist balled and he crank his neck a little.

“I don't know you are deaf — Aaghh!” It was too fast, I heard gasps, I grimaced as I felt my back hit the hard wall, a forceful hand is choking my neck, making me yelp at the sudden pain.

“Don't. You. Fucking. Ask. Me. After - after what you did to me..?  You will ask me fucking what?! Ha! You crazy little ugly witch! ” He growled, I was about to push him because God, He is so very close to me!  I can feel his chest pressed against mine and his - his face is so near, He is pressing me to the wall and grasping my left hand painfully!

And what?  What I've done to him?! Is he out of his idiot mind?! I was the one who in the first place to be angry after what he had done last night!

“Aghh — you bastard let me go! —” I tried to push him but he was too strong!

“Dude I think — ”

“Oh shut up!” He cut off the guy who tried to calm him, not tearing away his eyes on me, I stared at his deep brown eyes.

“You witch, what did you do to me huh? Why I keep having a nightmare about you?!  Tell me! ” he growled at me and I held my breath when he pull his face so so close to me to the point our nose will touch.

“W-what the hell are you talking about?!” I hissed and push back my head on the wall.

“Ha!  Stop acting innocent! You're a witch!  You use a God-knows spell for me to think of you at night even in my dreams!  And now, you are using that too for that bastard Jung?!  Don't deny!  You're a witch!” His eyes flash so much anger that makes me shiver in fear.  I don't know this kind of side of him,  this is not the bully I know, in fact, the man infront of me now is a beast.

“I—I d-don't know what you're ta-talking about —” he tightnen the hold around my neck, I trembled, all I see now is not the bully,  but a monster.

“Don't ever go near or even talk to that man!  Understood?! ” he grip my wrist painfully and push me further, this time I nodded,  my eyes sight start to blur.

“Y-yes. ” I mumble and choke, there I stared at him, Tears streaming down at my eyes, The anger in his eyes suddenly vanished, he seems taken a back when he saw the tears, He
slowly loosen his grip on my neck, he let go of my probably wobbling hands and then I gasp,

I gasp when I felt his breath on my neck, his strong arms around my waist,  pressing me hardly against his and holding me close to him.

“Witch, Stop crying will you? ” he softly mumble in my ears, and my heart beat faster not in fear, but in soothing feeling when I felt his lips on my neck.

“Don't you ever do that again or I'll kill you. ”

The last word I heard before everything went black.

||||||

“Yah! — that's mine!”

“You already eated much! That's enough!”

“Shh you two, will you just go out!? There's a patient here!”

I heard someone hissed  beside me,  it was a whisper and then silence came to the room. coughing, I slowly opened my eyes then close it again.

“She's awake.”

“She is?! Awts —”

“Shout again and I'll kick you out of here. ”

There are voices, I open my eyes and I waited until the blur become clear.

“Oh my, Jo Hye.” It was came from Jennie and I felt her hugged me,

“Where I am? ”

I heared someone cough,  “Girlfriend —”

“You are now inside of the clinic, I didn't know what jerk did to you and why you end up here!  That jerk, if I see him I'll kick his ass! Are you okay Jo Hye?  Is everything hurt?  Your head?do you feel dizzy? Hungry?  —”

“No,  I'm totally fine Jennie, thank you. ”

Now,  I can clearly see her, in Jennie's back,  Hoseok wave and smiled at me, there's a man beside him that familiar to me.

“what happen to me? ” then a memory start flashing back at my mind,  taehyung pushing me to wall and -

nevermind, I hate that man!

“The nurse said you just need a rest,  you didn't tell me you were sick last night you witch! I'm so worried at you!”
And I smiled when Jennie hugged me again.

“Well, she's fine now,  let's go.”

Someone cleared his throat,  the man beside hoseok nod at me,  “I'm seokjin, and that is namjoon, we're here to say sorry for what our friend did to you. Please take care of yourself.” he bowed before walking out of the door, followed by the guy named namjoon.

“You!  Why are you still here?” I squeeze Jennie's hand as she point out Hoseok, who was still standing beside her.

“I'm here for my girl friend.”

I saw Jennie's eyes bulged out,  she look at me and then look at hoseok,

"What?! Girlfriend —”

“Jennie, Girl dash friend,  he is my friend.” I explained and Jennie slowly nodded when she comprehend what I just have said,

"Oh boy dash friend, okay.”

“Who brought me here?” I asked and slowly sat up, Jennie did not speak and just look at hoseok,

“Uh, He brought you here after 'that' happens... ” I saw how he struggle saying that,  I nodded.

“Tss that son of a - what gotten to him and do that? I'll teach that boy some manner If  see him! -”

A noise suddenly came,

“Oopss, someone is hungry. ” I said and we all laughed,

My stomach just grumbled.

how long i've been here?  I'm so hungry!

•••