Chapter 32

***

Kim Jo Hye

"Ms. Jo Hye and Ms. Jennie, I assume the two of you already know what's the consequence of what you did, right?"

I pressed my forefinger tightly, i nod my head, still staring at my hands and not planning to look up.

Kim Taehyung sit accross from where my bestfriend Jennie and I were sitting.

"Yes, Of course."

I closed my eyes when i heared my bestfriend nonchalant response.

"Tss." the jerk hissed infront of me.

Jeon jungkook and Taehyung's friend was outside, since they are not involve in the mess that we've made.

"I can expelled the both of you -"

"But Mr. Choi, isn't that unfair? This jer- man bully her at first! He did terrible things towards my bestfriend! In the shower room, In the locker. There's a CCTV here at school and you must see it first before you make your judgement."

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung asked in complete inoccent tone.

Jennie crosed her arms and raise her one eyebrow at him.

"Stop playing dumb here Taehyung, Mr. Choi, we are just fighting back, we can't just let this man bully us!"

I look at Taehyung and his eyebrowed furrowed while looking at my bestfriend.

He really looked like clueless.

"Is that true Mr. Kim-"

"When the culprit admitt his fault? Don't ask, see it Mr.Choi. "

I somehow wants to clap my hands to my bestfriend for her braveness.

She's totally the opposite of me.

"Yah, I don't fucking know what you're talking about!"

Taehyung glared at my bestfriend.

"Stop it! Mr. Kim your mouth!"

Mr. Choi shook his head.

"Mr. Choi! They put something on my car and my tires got flatted in the middle of the road, it almost got me to accident! I felt so humiliated walking in the Police Station with just a towel on because they soaked my clothes, my things on my locker! not to mention the throwing of eggs on me."

Taehyung explain with exaggerate emotion.

"But he start it first!" Jennie fight back.

"Mr. Choi, she's blaming me to the things i didn't do! How unjustice is that? There's a CCTV and i can prove it that i'm innocent and they are not."

"Yes! Let's see how bully you are!" Jennie exclaimed.

"Yeah, I'm sure the two of you will expelled!" Taehyung said before leaning his back towards his chair, I keep staring at him until his eyes meet mine.