Chapter 17

•••

"Ahmm... " he snuggled in his soft pillow, closing his eyes tightly and don't have the plan to open it,

he wants to just lay on his soft bed, not giving a damn about anything.

A loud knock suddenly wake his sanity,

he groaned and cover his ears using his pillow.

"Jerk!"

A female voice shout from the door and followed by a nonstop knock, it's so loud enough for him to wake up.

But he ignore it, he rolled up and cover his full body through his heavy cover.
'She'll stop and gone any minute. ' his conscience said.

And after a minute of knocking, the surroundings fell silent. And a triumphant smile form to his lips before he sleep again.

"goddammit! "he cursed and stand up when a wet splashes him all over, the sleepiness he had are already gone, he was wide awake now.

The lady in a bun, crossed her hand on her chest and look at him warningly. "Stop cursing you jerk, it's already 11 am and still you stick your dick here! " her nostril flare and she was breathing heavily because of anger,

she glared at him.

"But why did you have to - okay, I am sorry. " he shout but immediately lower his voice when he saw she was in the verge of crying.

it's hurt him when she was like this.

"No! - what kind of husband you are?! You promised me that you will do everything to fulfill my cravings but look at you now? " she sobbed, his heart soften at the sight of her, he curse himself mentally for making her cry like this.

"B-baby am sorry. Please forgive me." she wriggle his hand when he tried to hold her in her elbow,

"Don't you think carrying a child is easy Huh? If I know this will happen then I regret - " he stop her by hugging her tightly,

"Sssh I will never do this again baby, I promise, please stop crying. " she sniffle and didn't reply. Kim Taehyung sigh and felt regretting.

"I will make it up to you and for our baby. Okay? " he look at her and wipe her tears, kissing her on the forehead,

he bring his hand to her bump womb, kneeling down, Jo hye was 7 months pregnant with his child.

"I am sorry baby too, I promise, from now on, your daddy will never be a sleepyhead again, okay? I love you. " he talk to her womb and kiss it.

"You promise that, jerk. " taehyung laugh and stands up, carresing her wife redden cheek, she look lovely when she pout.

"I promise to you that witch. I love you." he sincerely said and slowly came closer to her to kiss her into lips

-

"What the fuck?"

He groan when he slumped into the cold floor, he wince.

Great, he was just fell from his bed.

"Ugh, shit. " he cursed when he tried to stand up but realize he was rolled up form his bed sheet, making him unable almost fell again.

His chest up heaving up and down, as if he just had runaway, he pull himself off his heavy cover and weakly sat nto in thd edge of his bed, feeling tired all of sudden.

He had a dream, - no, a nightmare actually.

He mess his hair, “I'm going insane.” he mumble and sigh, this is the first time he had a dream like that.

He felt himself like throwing up when he remember her, his dream immediately flashback to his mind,

Her, Crying, Pregnant, I love you, Kissing -

"Goddammit! No way in hell that will happen! - No Way! Like - shits. She's really a witch. " he jump and kick his cover, shaking his head to forget his dream,

he walked through his shower room,

A cold water maybe can erase this nonsense shit.

Now, thinking of that gives him goosebumps.

-

Kim Taehyung walked in the hallway, still felt sleepy, his throbbing head makes him more irratited.

As always, He didn't care if he catch the attention of every students in the classroom he passed by,

He put his both hands inside of his pocket and stare a head, walking confidently.

"Mr. Kim - "

The new proffesor, stop to her mid sentence when he raise his right hand, as if signalling her to shut the fuck up.

The new proffesor is obviously afraid of him as she just bowed her head at him.

The whole room was filled with silence, as if  there's greek god walking,

As always, girls giggle secretly and blush at the sight of him.

Kim Taehyung, on the other hand, roamed his eyes on every person in the classroom, his eyebrows furrowed when he didn't saw the person he wanted to see.

‘That witch, I need to confront her!'