Chapter 41

***

When the door suddenly open; revealing Kim Taehyung, Jo Hye immediately stand up straight and turn her back towards the picture  frame she'd been staring at.

She was inside his room, again.

“W—why i—”

Jo Hye balled her fist tightly when Taehyung walk towards her, making her step backwards.

“What are you doing?”

She stuttered, her heart start beating so fast again,

“What do you think?”

Jo Hye eyes widen at his husky, deep voice.

She gulp down her saliva nervously.

“Y—yah!”

She tried not to be look intimidated by staring at his eyes, but her eyes widen when she felt the cold door in her back.

Kim Taehyung put his hand just right above her head, leaning forward until their face is only inch away.

She stared at his chest.

“Do you know you're the first person i allowed to come here?”

Jo Hye squirm and take a step back again; but the wall didn't allow her to.

She was cornered.

“You already knew my secret,”

Taehyung low husky voice makes her more nervous.

She closed her eyes tightly when Taehyung come closer to her, his breath fanning on her face. 

“No one knew that i'm a fan of Doraemon, even my friends.”

She slighlty flinch in surprise when she felt his thumb tracing gently on her cheek,

up to the side of her eye,

to her eyebrows.

She gasped.

She felt butterfly on her stomach.

She felt ambivalent.

“I should give you a punishment.”

Jo Hye swallowed again.

“H—huh?”

She closed her eyes again, balling her fist tightly and held her breath when he put the strand of her hair behind her ear.

She flinched.

“Jo Hye. . .” he whispered on her ear.

His voice sound seductive.

A shiver chills down her spine.

Why he's doing this?

Move.”

“H—huh?” she asked dumbly, comprehending what he said.

Taehyung take a one step back, burying his both hand inside of his pocket, smirking.