Chapter 38

***

Kim Jo Hye

“Hey look at this, isn't it beautiful? Try this — and this one!”

My shoulder slumped and my legs aching following my bestfriend getting here and there, grabbing tone of different kind of dress.

Nope, it's not diffferent, it's all the same.

For me.

The fact it's a dress, showing to much skin.

They're all same, colors only make them difference.

I kept telling her that it's enough and they are all the same, i just recieve her death glare.

“Jennie i'm tired, can we take a break first?”

For God sake, this is our eight boutique to buy dress from, my hands and shoulder felt wobbly bringing the tones of shoopping bags from the other boutique.

And yet Jennie still so energetic until know.

She kept scanning the dresses hangered in the stall.

“Okay, but not after we've done here!” She replied not even looking at me.

I sigh,

I regretted telling her about Jeonkook asking me to have a dinner date with him this night.

I slipped on my tongue, ugh.

Righ after she heared me talking with Jeonkook just this noon time, she then dragged me to the mall.

Saying i need to find a dress, dyed my hair, and she even said we will buy contact lens.

Saying “gosh jo hye, it's jeon junkook we were talking! jeon junkook the freaking hot President in our Campus and you'll have a dinner with him! You need to be look pretty, gosh! Finally, my nerd bestfriend is having a boyfriend! And blah blah blah”

how over acting right?

I never planned on having a dinner date with him but Jennie grabbed my phone and texted him yes.

Ugh!

“Yah Jennie! It's only one day, One dinner night but you were buying a freaking tones of dress!” I groan at her,

“Duh, of course. You'll start to wear the dresses that we've buyed. You'll throw your baggy clothes and start wearing that.” she look at me with finalty,

“What?”

This—

“Yes, you heared me dear. Hmm this looks good on you, let's go and try this all.” She walk in the dressing room, ignoring me.

I sigh and end up following her.

It's been 1 month and 16 days since that happened.

I never saw that jerk again in the campus nor ever heared about him.

Yes, i was still or we are still enrolled in BTS Academy. The expelled thing have been cancelled since Taehyung didn't showed up.