Chapter 30

***

The sounds of their footsteps was all making a noise as they walk through the empty corridor.

Taehyung walked infront while the others is on his back,

The eerie silence makes Jimin shuddered.

Jimin elbowed Namjoon, earning a glare from him.

"Sshh." Namjoon put his forefinger infront of his lips, signing him to shut up.

"Where's Yoongi?"

Hoseok mumbled beside him, Jimin just shrugged his shoulder.

"He's still asleep."

Seokjin answered.

"That punk still sleeping?" Jimin shook his head.

Hoseok was about to talk when Taehyung stopped in front of them.

He look at Seokjin.

"Jin, You know me, right?"

Seokjin look at Taehyung and nodded.

It's about his sister; Jennie.

"I'm not sorry, i hope our friendsh-"

Seokjin shook his head towards him.

"I warned her but she's too hard headed, I don't mind if you expelled her."

It's not because seokjin is scared of taehyung and he's his friend for letting his sister get expelled,

It's because in all aspect, it was his sister fault.

"She made you do that, i understand. She's at fault." Seokjin muttered.

Taehyung sighed and tap Seokjin on the shoulder.

"Thank you and I'm sorry."

Seokjin nodded and smiled.

The great Kim Taehyung didn't say sorry if he wasn't sorry at all.

"You guys can go and have your lunch, I'll just take a shower."

They all nodded and tap Taehyung shoulder before they walk away.

He really need to take a shower.

In the shower room for boys, he had this separate shower room, he didn't get his clothes from his locker for he had a towel and immidiately took off his clothes and take a shower,

He badly needs to get rid of the dirty clothes and a cold water to calm his head.

He pursed his lips in a thin line when he remember what witch did to him.

'I'll make you regret witch.'

After minutes of showering, he finally calmed down and grab his towel, wrapping it on his waist.

Locker room is just near so he didn't mind walking with just towel on.

The locker room for boys were empty as he entered, his hair were dripping wet.

"What the fuck?"

He gritted his teeth and slammed his locker shut hard,

All of his things, including his spare clothes were wet of paint.

Even his shoes.

He groan and mess his hair, getting frustrated.

Grabbing his dirty clothes, he cursed again when he remember he forgot his phone on his bedroom.

"Darn it."

All students were on their classrooms and he can't walk to the rooftop only wearing a towel, almost naked.

He can't go to their secret place and change there, he can't call his friends because he had no phone.

Great.

This happening is all fucked up,

After he grab his keys, he throw his dirty clothes on the floor.

Good thing that no one is walking in the hallway, students were probably eating inside the cafeteria including his friends,

Or in their classrooms,

Whatever, I'm going home, eat and sleep.

Fuck school.

Taehyung groan again when his stomach grumbled.

The school guard immediately stand up when he saw Taehyung, he hide his shock at the sight of him.

"Young master."

The guard greeted and bowed down his head, Taehyung ignored him like he's just an invisible air and walked faster.

The school guard just watch his back and shook his head,

"Aigoo, why he was walking with just a towel on?" the guard tilt his head.

"I'll kill you witch"

A words that always keep playing on Taehyungs mind as he opened his car and get in, starting its engine and drive faster,

But something is wrong.

After a few minutes of poor controlling his car, he cursed when it stopped in the middle of the door.

The cars on his back start to honk, he tried again but his car suddenly lowed down, causing traffic.

"Damn it!"

Taehyung closed his eyes and gripped the sterring wheel tightly when he saw police man aprroached his car,

The police knocked on his front window,

How can he go out when he was wearing only fucking towel?!

"Hey."

Taehyung greeted and wry when the pulis man around his 40 looked at him in awe.

Taehyung cleared his throat.

This is so fucking embarrasing!

"Youngman, Your tire is flat, and will all due respect, can you go out so that we can pull your car in the side? This is causing traffic."

"What?"

Taehyung look at him mortified,

The pulis shook his head when the car in the back honk loudly,

"Well, you heared me."

'This is nightmare! Can someone wake me up now?'